The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

*Wally*, brutal... try not to scare off the new blood people. I mean it's so much more fun to assimilate them. Resistance is futile. Fabio - hair needs work, I don't suggest a shave, but consider some new styles. The polo is a nice color for you, but needs a little trimming around the waist. Jeans won't get much lover around here but they're probably ok for what you fo and the people you hang out with. They look bad cuffed, so either hem or let them stack a little if possible. lastly, it's "have a beer" or "drink a beer" or whatever. "take in a beer" is probably the technical translation but just isn't the way English speakers say it.

2. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

the people you hang out with

You just lost them. [​IMG]

3. fabio

fabio Member

*Wally*, brutal... try not to scare off the new blood people. I mean it's so much more fun to assimilate them. Resistance is futile.

Fabio - hair needs work, I don't suggest a shave, but consider some new styles. The polo is a nice color for you, but needs a little trimming around the waist. Jeans won't get much lover around here but they're probably ok for what you fo and the people you hang out with. They look bad cuffed, so either hem or let them stack a little if possible. lastly, it's "have a beer" or "drink a beer" or whatever. "take in a beer" is probably the technical translation but just isn't the way English speakers say it.

about the hair everyday i have new ideas for it have changed a little bit will post another picture soon.
    yeah its bad cuffed i thought that knew someone would say it indeed that happened thank you now i know how to do it and what should i do with that jeans to look better.

master yeah you are right the ppl that i hang with like those jeans but i will never buy this style anymore im learning so much with yours.

thank you Wally and Master

4. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

No joke but we need a constantly updated "Best of WAWYT", if at least to be a reference point for newbies.
    It'd be cool to have every member select 2-3 of their favorite fits for an archive, I know that if I was starting out I'd use that as a cool reference I'm not cool enough to fashion for myself and get a lot of cool ideas from WAYWT

5. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

Same fit as I posted earlier. I'll repost both:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tucked or untucked? Tucked looks too cowboy-ish to me, but that might just be because I'm generally against tucking.

6. East2West

East2West Senior member

It looks better tucked. The bottom of the shirt in the first pic looks weird.

7. 123abc123

123abc123 Senior member

It'd be cool to have every member select 2-3 of their favorite fits for an archive, I know that if I was starting out I'd use that as a cool reference

I'm not cool enough to fashion for myself and get a lot of cool ideas from WAYWT

Why not just create a HOF thread where only members of 150 post count or more can add pictures, im sure it would help a lot of ppl out.
    Same fit as I posted earlier. I'll repost both:

Tucked or untucked? Tucked looks too cowboy-ish to me, but that might just be because I'm generally against tucking.

I like untucked better, oh and the shoes [​IMG] IMO.

8. Khayembii Communique

That's because it's not ironed and wrinkly as fuck...

WTF is wrong with Beeswax DB's?

9. wj4

wj4 Senior member

^The only reason the tuck looks cowboy-ish is because of that thick belt. Consequently, when untucked you can still the belt's silhouette...looks like the shirt is too tapered for you towards the end to wear untucked.

How does the tuck work for you? Comparing the two pictures, it looks like the shirt will be undone rather quickly when you raise the arms slightly since the shirt length is not all that long.

First picture was taken at H&M and 2nd was taken at J. Crew, right? Lol.

10. Khayembii Communique

Gah, it's not, it's just wrinkled as fuck in that photo because I didn't iron it out, it actually fits well untucked, maybe I should post a photo with it actually ironed.

Length is definitely long enough to tuck, again it's just wrinkled so it looks short.

Hahaha how'd you know?

11. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

he was behind you the entire time [​IMG]

12. East2West

East2West Senior member

he was behind you the entire time [​IMG]

That's him standing on the shelf in the background

Sort out that wrinkle issue and wear it untucked

13. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Gah, it's not, it's just wrinkled as fuck in that photo because I didn't iron it out, it actually fits well untucked, maybe I should post a photo with it actually ironed.

Length is definitely long enough to tuck, again it's just wrinkled so it looks short.

Hahaha how'd you know?

The generic lay out, haha. The 3 or 4 H&M stores around here look the same, just like that. And the J. Crew dressing rooms also look the same from the 2 branches around here.

If I was behind you, I would've taken a fit pic of your fit pic while you were taking a pic of your fit pic. [​IMG] [​IMG]

The reason I asked is because I have shirts that are too long to be classified as sport shirts and not really long enough to be comfortably tucked in. I would have to redo the tuck through out the day. The shirt also looks funky when I wear a thick belt like yours underneath.

If it's long enough to be tucked in, do so...looks a lot cleaner IMO.

14. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

No joke but we need a constantly updated "Best of WAWYT", if at least to be a reference point for newbies.
    It'd be cool to have every member select 2-3 of their favorite fits for an archive, I know that if I was starting out I'd use that as a cool reference I'm not cool enough to fashion for myself and get a lot of cool ideas from WAYWT

Why not just create a HOF thread where only members of 150 post count or more can add pictures, im sure it would help a lot of ppl out.

15. jet

jet Persian Bro

There should be a macro that automatically redirects noobizor's fit pics into the latter thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.