Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saelan

saelan Senior member

ever since he started at working at 4 Horsemen, e0d9n0b5 has really backed off the frute swagz. him and synth are going straight.

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

thanks jet and synth. margiela is definitely the jumping off point this summer... scoop neck tanks, brass necklace, with nice trousers, colored jeans, worn sneaks or sleek boots. nearly bought a dries waistcoat to wear by itself or maybe with a vneck until i realized how embarrassed id be the first time someone pointed out i was wearing a fucking waistcoat [​IMG]

liking all three synth fits too. those gray pants in the second fit are dope. like sweats that fit like jeans. what are they?

chronos fit is nice too, although those sneaks might be ready for retirement or just maybe a wash... i sympathize cause i prefer well worn footwear too but those are looking pretty rank

Thanks, man. Yea, the sneaks are pretty wrecked. I've been meaning to get new white hitops but i can never find anything i like. Still looking

3. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

the jackets been almost indestructible. Can't be hooked or cut (the material..). And you can basically hose it off and wipe it down to clean it. and arc'teryx fits typically slim which is nice. I'd love to try a veilance piece..
    There are a few posters on SuFu that rock Veilance (Ordo comes to mind), shit is $$$$ though

4. DLester

DLester Senior member

5. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

good shit, what's the shirt? I've been looking for colors like that.

6. roryben

roryben Senior member

Still on the move.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This looks like Santorini. Everything looks great in Santorini. Lush

7. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

slack what knife did you bring with you??

mok, open would look cool.

ednob, awesome cardi!!

8. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

slack what knife did you bring with you??
    A Boye Knife folder in the pocket, a little spyderco tied around my neck, and best of all for my purposes out there - always a pair of Abels on the hip..(life savers..) [​IMG] real great weekend...first Striper of the season, (which is the big sport fish here). Always nice to get that monkey off your back.... [​IMG] edit;
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    please dont flame me for drinking canned american beer guys... its just what we drink here.. [​IMG]

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Lol. Sf dudes riding synthe's jock so hard...Sorta creepy

because he's good?

10. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

because he's good?
    The coming out of the sliding door, in motion, in normal syth-stride threw me off... i thought it was the current waywt challenge (dress as other poster and submit to waywt) that was masterfully pulled off (0) edit; but FTR it was a good fit...

11. fabio

fabio Member

psssss here *whispering*

http://www.gentshair.com/

yeah you're right im going bald. think its no way out of this [​IMG] but what about the clothes?

12. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

polo seems loose around the waist; I would hem the jeans. strangely I don't mind the rips/tears.

13. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

Lol. Sf dudes riding synthe's jock so hard...Sorta creepy

lol, i've saved lots of synthese fits without overtly prasing them in this thread. is that even creepier?

although i do wish there was a way for people to admire a fit without having to post - e.g. by implementing some kind of 'rate this fit on a scale of 1 to 10' feature (ideally, not anonymized). which would also encourage posting reasoned analyses instead of simple intuitive reactions (not that there's anything wrong with them)... plus it'd allow people to contribute simple intuitive reactions to a fit who would otherwise be reluctant to post them because too lazy to justify them.
    as a bonus, it'd be able to automatically generate a list of 'most-admired' fits (although then there's the issue of whose opinions should matter...[​IMG] )

14. fabio

fabio Member

polo seems loose around the waist; I would hem the jeans. strangely I don't mind the rips/tears.

polo is custom fit but i can make it a slim fit easily.

thanks about the hem tip will do it!

15. Lel

Lel Senior member

lol, i've saved lots of synthese fits without overtly prasing them in this thread. is that even creepier?

although i do wish there was a way for people to admire a fit without having to post - e.g. by implementing some kind of 'rate this fit on a scale of 1 to 10' feature (ideally, not anonymized). which would also encourage posting reasoned analyses instead of simple intuitive reactions (not that there's anything wrong with them)... plus it'd allow people to contribute simple intuitive reactions to a fit who would otherwise be reluctant to post them because too lazy to justify them.
    as a bonus, it'd be able to automatically generate a list of 'most-admired' fits (although then there's the issue of whose opinions should matter...[​IMG] )

No joke but we need a constantly updated "Best of WAWYT", if at least to be a reference point for newbies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.