The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

2. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

looks good overall (the moto sleeves could be longer - personal preference), though I would pair it with something other than a moc toe boot.

i thought the same thing. the style of the leather jacket didnt seem to work with the boot to me.

3. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

I don't think there's been a fit this divisive since Max Biggavel posted 'dad jeans', which was declared something like "back to the source" lol

Also, every spring jweid takes outdoor photos for waywt and looks like a completely different man. I think he could benefit from a new regular shooting spot. There's something about the usual jweid photos that I find depressing.

i take alot of my waywt pics at night. Then when i do try to take them outside during the day i feel like they end up looking really washed out. I do think my waywts would benefit alot from better photography... I just use a point and shoot w/ self timer and ive never been very happy with the pictures it takes.

4. IWishIHadStyle

IWishIHadStyle New Member

Everyday is casual at my work so I wore my purple suede shoes.

5. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Everyday is casual at my work so I wore my purple suede shoes.

You sound really stylish [​IMG]

6. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

timpoblete also looks like the human, walking form of birth control.

If you can tell me, honestly, that this shit looks cool and stylish, then you are guilty of drinking the koolaid and nothing can help you.

don't get the hate. you guys are fucking stupid that think dressing needs to be about women tearing of your clothes.

+1,

Thank god i'm not pathetic enough that i need to think "how am i gonna make this sexy?" when i put on my clothes.

7. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

i take alot of my waywt pics at night. Then when i do try to take them outside during the day i feel like they end up looking really washed out. I do think my waywts would benefit alot from better photography... I just use a point and shoot w/ self timer and ive never been very happy with the pictures it takes.

yeah man you have some REALLY nice stuff but all your photos look like a muddy mess for whatever reason. Totally bums me out too even though I try to look past the quality; it's just hard to gauge the colors usually too though.

8. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

let's be grainy photo brothers. *fistbump* [​IMG]

9. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

Wow that thing is disgusting

Not exactly disgusting, but must admit i dont like that red thing either.

10. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

I know they're dad jeans, but I was dad today. My lil girl was home with a 104 fever...

11. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Your wood floors look fucking fantastic, are you out in Bayridge?

12. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Affiliate Vendor

Your wood floors look fucking fantastic, are you out in Bayridge?

Yea, love me the herringbone floors! Gonna get some nice baseboard molding this summer too.

13. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

eh, the jacket doesn't really go too well with it looking at the pic, though I do like the jacket itself. i have a light bomber-type navy jacket that would work better. what do you think would work better with the shoes? Trying new things here, as neon colors aren't really in my closet at the moment, buut I do have a pair of fluorescent yellow helmut lang corduroys... [​IMG]

Dunno, maybe just a little less contrast betwixt the two, I guess. It's a really stark transition. Medium grey, light brown, basically anything lighter than charcoal or navy would look a little smoother. Both pants and shoes are nice, though.

it's quirky americana men looking to appeal exclusively to other quirky americana men

[​IMG] This is all I've ever wanted out of life.

Jacket fit looks good. Would like to see slightly less stacking in jeans. I also wonder how a v neck would look.

I think the amount of stackage is fine, but I agree that the shirt could be more interesting and that less lumberjack-ish boots would improve it. Moto looks good. I think there's some leeway in terms of how long the sleeves are, and these fall within that range.

Also, every spring jweid takes outdoor photos for waywt and looks like a completely different man. I think he could benefit from a new regular shooting spot. There's something about the usual jweid photos that I find depressing.

Agreed. This looks totally badass, whereas I think I've seen an indoor fit that gave more of a "tweaker about to flip out on somebody" vibe.

i decided to step out of my comfort zone today and wear w+h

[​IMG]

Yeah, the sleeves look kind of cropped and the darker contrast stitching is just...weird. I don't know how else to put it.

14. DLester

DLester Senior member

+1,

Thank god i'm not pathetic enough that i need to think "how am i gonna make this sexy?" when i put on my clothes.

okay well that sounds creepy and I dont think anyone here advocates that hamfisted approach, which would probably cause you to look like an asshat.

15. phildo

phildo Senior member

last few pages of the pic only thread are [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.