Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Only the finest crushed velvet adorns the sodomy room of my starfish palace

2. Lane

Lane Senior member

wheres mah lotion

3. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

givenchy isn't sf approved when did this happen?

4. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

Adadan, how is the quality with the Baron Wells shirts?

I've got five Baron Wells shirts, all from Gilt. I'm really happy with the quality. I've had to reinforce, from what I can recall, 3 buttons total in the five shirts. None popped off, just had threads that started to unravel. No other construction problems.

5. James_M

James_M Senior member

First post. Forgive the poor photo quality, was a bit rushed trying to catch the waning sunlight...
    [​IMG]
    unbuttoned:

[​IMG]

Edifice
    Baron Wells
    MJK
    Herbert Schier

Knock yourselves out...

[​IMG]

Looks good. I like the jacket but the pants might be cropped a bit too much.

6. adadan

adadan Well-Known Member

Looks good. I like the jacket but the pants might be cropped a bit too much.
    Thanks! Yes, just hemmed this pair, and might have gone a little too far. They are now probably the most cropped pants I own, which is one thing that led me to break out the vellies/desert boots.

Love the Quadrophenia. Mod bottom half was pretty much non-intentional, but that look was definitely an early influence.

7. ALEN003

ALEN003 Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

TOJ + Zara*2 + Acne + Givenchy.

They've been beaten to death by Montreal's winter, the patent coating is slowly falling apart, the suede is calcium-tainted, the soles are fading away.. but they've been the best winter beaters I could've hoped for. I'll miss them once they completely fall apart. (bought used for 100$ because Givenchy isn't a SF/SuFu-approved brand):
    [​IMG]

jacket looks great man

8. colabear

colabear Senior member

[​IMG]

great jacket and I like how you matched your ensemble with the background

9. bassmanpatsfan18

bassmanpatsfan18 Senior member

Great fit, jwied. I've seen you post that Isaora jacket several times before and I really like the looks of it. Is it warm? I'd love to pick one up this fall for cold Chicago winters.

10. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

why are u guys going in so hard on SVB? also why would u want everyday to be a sunday? sunday is the worst day of the week.
    Haha, no it is fantastic. You wake up late, watch TV in bed, stumble down the street for an awesome brunch and proceed to get afternoon-drunk in defiance of and with utter disregard for the fact that you may or may not have to be in the office/court the next day. Also, Sunday is outdoor activity day. Great for stuff like going out on the ocean or tearing up the hills in an unreliable mid-70s Italian convertible (probably skip the mimosas at brunch if you're going to do the latter). Seriously I do not understand why more people don't get this. --- adadan: great first poast

11. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

why are u guys going in so hard on SVB?

also why would u want everyday to be a sunday? sunday is the worst day of the week.

Agreed personally, that day feels mad weird.

Haha, no it is fantastic. You wake up late, watch TV in bed, stumble down the street for an awesome brunch and proceed to get afternoon-drunk in defiance of and with utter disregard for the fact that you may or may not have to be in the office/court the next day.

Also, Sunday is outdoor activity day. Great for stuff like going out on the ocean or tearing up the hills in an unreliable mid-70s Italian convertible (probably skip the mimosas at brunch if you're going to do the latter).

Seriously I do not understand why more people don't get this.

---

adadan: great first poast

CALLED IT.

12. James_M

James_M Senior member

Thanks! Yes, just hemmed this pair, and might have gone a little too far. They are now probably the most cropped pants I own, which is one thing that led me to break out the vellies/desert boots.

Love the Quadrophenia. Mod bottom half was pretty much non-intentional, but that look was definitely an early influence.

Clothing aside I thought there was an overall resemblance to Phil Daniels hapening.

13. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

Only the finest crushed velvet adorns the sodomy room of my starfish palace

Sigged.

14. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

someone had to do it

[ll]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.