1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the shah

the shah Senior member

i think most fits you and snake as well. enablenation ftw !

2. UltimateSwag

UltimateSwag Senior member

my swag is real damnit

2 people like this.
  3. malakas

malakas Senior member

seriously, wtf is wrong with you, eh?

'' let me post one of me hideous fits, sure to get a reaction from the reclusive otter?

at least you are consistent with your fits

1 person likes this.
  4. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

haircut is good, jacket is not

5. malakas

malakas Senior member

the guy is fuckin clueless, ok

i suppose lame fashion forums need ppl like jet and hendrix

6. Eason

Eason Senior member

I missed you <3

7. miran

miran Senior member

I had an octopus risotto today....but Malakas I had Pakistani food last Saturday. It was Chicken Tikka, Biryani Rice and a Naan. It was disgusting, but it was only €5...

8. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

lols. I got dragged to that new Greek-y CGI movie this weekend, and one of the ripped soldier dudes called somebody a malakan something or other.

9. miran

miran Senior member

I was going to reply to this earlier, as I misread your location as Hamptons...but then realised you are from Hampton...the same trailer park that Teger is from in Virginia, so you weren't worth wasting time on...but I am an egalatarian...and I will take a few moments to offer some advice...

(i) Re. Pants--no linen on Greek beaches, unless you are from the Castro District on a pilgrimage to Mykonos...and since the EU Human Rights Universal whatever the hell, it's one law for all of us...so we have to put up with all sorts of atrocities that come our way (including all manner of sicko fucked up German sexual misfit fucknuts)....Nonetheless, the standard men's beach attire on the beach is the speedo. C'mon...you are on styleforum and you don't know that?!?! It has become as classic as the peplos, and is as elegant as the tux. We are not reserved like the English...orbs and sceptre in full display, always. Since you have expressed interest in posting more fits, I shall assign homework for you---get a speedo, and post a fit. I shall critique it. Due by Next Monday. You have all of Bloody Friday, or whatever the hell they call it, to purchase a speedo. Bonus marks for creativity (thong speedo, 2-thong speedo, suspended thong speedo, etc).

(ii) You have serious misconceptions about Greek women...Greek bitches. Greek women are bitches. A hot commodity, and bitches. You need to learn how to pitch the woo. It's like soccer, if you ain't got the pitch, you ain't gonna score. Greek women, like Italian women, like their men aggressive...and stylish. Think Mastroanni...think Anthony Quinn...girly men in quilted jackets won't cut it. You can practise pitching the woo here...I will be happy to critique. Bedding a Greek woman is like playing with matches in a dynamite factory. Our bitches are in charge in the bedroom, we don't deny it. It's been that way since our pagan days, we have our pagan mythology to prove it. They won't feed you grapes, but if you pitch the woo right and manage to drag one of them to the altar...they sure make a good octopus risotto...and they will serve you while you are seated and pig out...and will not eat themselves till you have had enough...that means you can even eat the whole thing yourself. :nodding:
    My recommendation would be to stay away from Greek women until your "machismo" is styleforum-approved...you can practice and satiate yourself in the meanwhile with other women...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  10. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

11. jet

jet Senior member

otter did i unknowingly bang your wife? my sincerest apologies...

12. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

Those weren't women. :lookaround:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  13. malakas

malakas Senior member

no, its your fits that i find offensive, ok

btw, the wife walked in while i was LOLing at one of your fits

''otter, wtf are you laughing at?''

''here....look!!!!!''

'':rotflmao:''

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  14. Bilzario

Bilzario Active Member

and now all of a sudden its a trollfest in here. :lol: trolls are like vampires only come out at night.

15. samblackbones

samblackbones Senior member

F*ck what they all say the colors are the best part. Hell of a lot better than the typical WAYWT cutesy bullshit.

Re: DBSS Hightops look like rollerblades without wheels dont care who you are.

16. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

Haircut isn't good, was enforced upon me.

Once he's taken a liking to you, it's best to keep him on ignore. Y'know, treat em mean, keep em keep type of thing.

17. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

I was playing GTA IV the other day and rear-ended a cab and he got out and called me a malaka and it made it so much funnier

18. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

roxstar, awesome jacket bud.
    can anyone confirm if thats what a toj in sand would look like? afl?

1 person likes this.
  19. kickinrad

kickinrad Member

I was thinking beach evening attire, maybe not on the beach, yet facing it. Of course I have to get my speedo tanline on all day. Thanks for the clarifications. I look forward to the day I can brush my cheek upon the full and coarse brow of voluptuous Greek woman.

When someone referred to Hampton as suburban earlier in this thread I was going to say it was really more like section 8 housing and crack houses, but I held my tongue. I'm flattered you are familiar with it. If I had known there was really another StyleForum Hampton native I would of posted a less goofy photo as I am sure we have met at some point... Teger. show yourself.

20. jet

jet Senior member

He's number 4 I think on my fan list? Funny thing is I think he thinks I'm going to change up my style? I dunno but it doesn't matter bc his wardrobe is hot garbaggio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.