The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Swag swag swag swag swag brangdangdang yo girlfriend.
    Turn that into a hook before Gucci does it.

Switch up the photo angle a bit, looks really top heavy from that point of view.
    +1. 1 more button unbuttoned and roll up sleeves to or above elbows.

I dig the shorts.

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Look to my left and you'll see it's originator, it's already a lyric.

3. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

stop being bitches all of you jesus christ
    (0)

4. jechtiu

jechtiu New Member

I'd undo another button as well if you're going to a) wear with shorts b) roll the sleeves
    gotcha. thanks!

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

lol how dare you EVER reply to one of my posts. you don't understand. you can NEVER understand. when i pull on my julius leather shorts I WEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE A REFLECTION OF THE INNER KALEIDOSCOPE THAT IS ME. are you a psychic? can you see inside my soul? because if you can't, you better step back and keep your mouth SHUT. my clothing choices transcend things like 'style' or 'fashion' or 'fit' - they're a verse in the ongoing epic poem called MY LIFE.

lol, as I said time and time again we all have our reasons for buying clothing. Some people want to impress others, and others on here have this idea that they'll get laid by hemming their pants a certain way. Its all good, the only thing that matters is that you're comfortable with yourself.

dude, I bet if we met we'd be chill but go ahead and keep being a dickhead. You either are a really sad individual or you get satisfaction from hurting others..tbh, we are two sides of the same coin. We are both huge attention whores, you like to seek it by putting everyone down and putting forth your opinions like law as well.

anyways, ive always been rebelious so im gonna catch flak here, but bows I dont get why you are getting so hateful. Not even teger is on your level of hate.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

And maybe roll the sleeves one more.

Kunk's non-supervillain alter ego? [​IMG]

Severe case of S.A.S.

(Swole Arm Syndrom)

Put on my raf linen s/s shirt today and didn't fit because of SAS [​IMG] may have to sell.

7. Teger

Teger Senior member

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

I think we're all forgetting that Lane's outfits and clothing go hand in hand with raw emotions he feels that we could never be capable of comprehending, elevating them above status of "layered japanese slim drapey tees with interestingly distressed denim and boots", whereas Tanners fit is just clothes.

if only i could understand lane's philosophy

IF ONLY...

Well you said it was boring... that's badmouthing to me.
    When you break it down, all your fits are jeans and a shirt, maybe a jacket.
    Oh wait, I forgot the twisted seams and dark influences, and the raw hems and raw emotions.

look mike you just don't fucking get it. maybe you should step outside your j crew aesthetic and understand that tanner wears what he wears because the brands SPEAK TO HIS SOUL. ITS A REFLECTION OF HIS INNER PHILOSOPHY. what the fuck would you know about philosophy you mall clad bitch? who cares if rick owens t shirts are worse quality than those from hanes and cost 500x as much! ITS ABOUT THE EMOTIONS.

Normally I find the pile-ons here pretty childish but this one is deserved.

So, to add to that 'spit that fire back' may be the most cringe-worthy thing written on this forum, by anyone ever.

Comprehensive list of the most cringe-worthy things written on this forum.

I do like some goth ninja stuff FWIW...I just think the whole culture and over-intellectualized culture that has grown around it is well, silly.
    I just think that its odd that Lane has been a member for less than a year, posts fits below the level of game he spits, yet crowned himself the authority on all things goth ninja.

It's not broken for me but it was just a link to Lane's post history

boots look good but not really feeling the color of that tee with everything else. I think i'm just partial to heather grey tees though.

lol how dare you EVER reply to one of my posts. you don't understand. you can NEVER understand. when i pull on my julius leather shorts I WEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE A REFLECTION OF THE INNER KALEIDOSCOPE THAT IS ME. are you a psychic? can you see inside my soul? because if you can't, you better step back and keep your mouth SHUT. my clothing choices transcend things like 'style' or 'fashion' or 'fit' - they're a verse in the ongoing epic poem called MY LIFE.

Waywt bringin the mad lulz today thanks guys. Also, I was hoping (no praying) that link was to lane's post history then when I clicked I was all [​IMG] @ the broken link at first but after you said what it was then I was all [​IMG]

9. filcol

filcol Senior member

Repost, because the quality of the last pic was so bad:

[​IMG]

10. threeLegDog

threeLegDog Well-Known Member

"This jacket is a symbol of my individuality and personal freedom."

11. Sancho Panzo Christ

Sancho Panzo Christ Senior member

12. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

"This jacket is a symbol of my individuality and personal freedom."

Excellent first post. [​IMG]

13. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

They're lovely. Their mom asked to touch my chest (I let her).

Did you ask if you could reciprocate?

14. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Did you ask if you could reciprocate?

I first read that as "Did you ask if you could penetrate"

15. bringusingoodale

bringusingoodale Senior member

[​IMG]

Why the seemingly heavy jacket? The outfit looks suitable for warm weather.

Repost, because the quality of the last pic was so bad:

[​IMG]

I imagine this looks better IRL. I'm tempted to say it looks too "washed out" but if it's hot outside, it makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.