Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suicmez

Suicmez Senior member

so much hating, and I wasn't even badmouthing that guys fit. I was just suggesting he take a pic in a better place. Anyways, most of you guys can't get past jeans and a shirt so I dont really care what you have to say, lol.

Well you said it was boring... that's badmouthing to me.
    When you break it down, all your fits are jeans and a shirt, maybe a jacket.
    Oh wait, I forgot the twisted seams and dark influences, and the raw hems and raw emotions.

2. Teger

Teger Senior member

if i had a sig i would sig that ^

poor lane

3. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

yeah lane, come on dude, every single fit is a shirt and pants, how can you say that another shirt and pants are boring when you wear shirts and pants! (10).

4. Teger

Teger Senior member

look mike you just don't fucking get it. maybe you should step outside your j crew aesthetic and understand that tanner wears what he wears because the brands SPEAK TO HIS SOUL. ITS A REFLECTION OF HIS INNER PHILOSOPHY. what the fuck would you know about philosophy you mall clad bitch? who cares if rick owens t shirts are worse quality than those from hanes and cost 500x as much! ITS ABOUT THE EMOTIONS.

5. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Can we get a fucking rep system in here!?1?

6. Lane

Lane Senior member

lol, ive said dumb shit in the past, but if you guys are actually adults...step back and read the shit you're typing, lol. Peeps dont like when I spit that fire back when they wanna get cute.

if you cant tell the difference between the shirts/pants from julius and your mall shit, than lmao.

7. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

Chinos could MAYBE work in a super military fit; CPO + boot tuck or something. As it is it looks like they shrunk in the wash.

i tried the one nonnative stockist in london (5 mins from my house [​IMG] ) but they have no officers in my size. too lazy to order from japan. any other ideas? dockers d-zero seem like they might work.

edit: LOL @ rest of this page. Jesus.

8. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

look mike you just don't fucking get it. maybe you should step outside your j crew aesthetic and understand that tanner wears what he wears because the brands SPEAK TO HIS SOUL. ITS A REFLECTION OF HIS INNER PHILOSOPHY. what the fuck would you know about philosophy you mall clad bitch? who cares if rick owens t shirts are worse quality than those from hanes and cost 500x as much! ITS ABOUT THE EMOTIONS.
    [​IMG]

9. Lane

Lane Senior member

lol, rick quality isnt stellar but I dont even own much rick. I am a julius fiend son. keep repping your jcrew and your fucking english phd which is gonna have you eating tuna for the rest of your life.

10. James_M

James_M Senior member

lol, ive said dumb shit in the past, but if you guys are actually adults...step back and read the shit you're typing, lol. Peeps dont like when I spit that fire back when they wanna get cute.

if you cant tell the difference between the shirts/pants from julius and your mall shit, than lmao.

Normally I find the pile-ons here pretty childish but this one is deserved.

So, to add to that 'spit that fire back' may be the most cringe-worthy thing written on this forum, by anyone ever.

11. Lane

Lane Senior member

yah, its deserved cuz i said dude find a better background..lol

12. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

13. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

^Broken link
    [​IMG]
    This is how i feel about every really aggressive lane post. Most of the time i think it's tongue in cheek/self aware snark and then i realize it's actually shit talking.

14. Suicmez

Suicmez Senior member

I do like some goth ninja stuff FWIW...I just think the whole culture and over-intellectualized culture that has grown around it is well, silly.
    I just think that its odd that Lane has been a member for less than a year, posts fits below the level of game he spits, yet crowned himself the authority on all things goth ninja.

15. blue squares

blue squares Senior member

[​IMG] Shoes got rained on today, fuck the sky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.