The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

[​IMG] Easter swagg

2. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Holy crap. Sick shirt.

3. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

was contemplating getting this gitman just for easter [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

It comes off a bit heavy, oversized cardigan and those boots doesnt go well together in my opinion. I would consider selling it, i know its TF but that doesnt make it perfect.

idk, i'd ignore this

TBH the cardi looks much too big. I take it NY isn't quite as warm as it is here either...

Thanks guys, the cardi was bought with the expectation that it won't fit. the thought is to try various oversized looks and see if some might work for me (and if none does, i'll probably just jog / bum around the house in it since i got it for cheap[​IMG] ). sorry if i didn't make that clear. (and even without making that clear the 'I would consider selling it' comment is really unnecessary, as db_ggmm (i take it) is pointing out, but i'll let that pass)

of course it's quite possible that even knowing the intentions behind it my fit still looks like someone who doesn't know how to properly size her clothes - in which case suggestions for alternative oversized looks would be appreciated.

5. tween_spirit

that ones pretty good. mine's a RL sample I got that's been going strong for 3 (4?) Easters now. bit of a tradition but hey why not. it's actually cut really well and darted so it must have been used for a shoot or something lol

6. snake

snake Senior member

howsabout these? they are sold out, so dont get your hope up[​IMG]
    http://www.ln-cc.com/damir-doma/dami...t/dam030black/

Funny enough, I've actually been contemplating getting a pair of boots like those. I already have too many work boot-like boots and need to branch out a bit.

7. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

[​IMG]
    tf cardi (2 sizes big lol)
    spurr tee, i don't think it fits the color palette but i've ran out of clean tees [​IMG]
    kmw
    ps ricard

was that the tf that was just on ebay?? Anyway, it's too big for you, I might consider taking it off your hands [​IMG]

8. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

a bit off topic but im in a hurry. SORRY and thanks for anyone help. dries van noten pant/shirt people: do most dvn dress pants come with finished hems? regarding the dvn shirts, if i need a 22" pit to pit should i go with a 50 or 52 in their button-down dress shirts?

9. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

I like the oversized look. Probably helps because that knit looks spectacular

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

was that the tf that was just on ebay?? Anyway, it's too big for you, I might consider taking it off your hands [​IMG]

I think he bought it off me last summer unless someone else also has the same sweater on SF. It looks much better in real life. It weighs like 7lb and is cashmere. Its about as lux as a cardigan can be.

11. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

fuji: as i recall yours is an XXL? this is a medium and i kopped it from a consignment in ny that also has a ebay store, marked as nwot (which it does seem to be)

yeah it is - i know you posted about it in the should-kop thread. why didn't you kop in the first place? it's an M and your size is 39 so pretty close?

I like the oversized look. Probably helps because that knit looks spectacular
    lol thanks linkin. sometimes i wish it was even larger - then perhaps i can wear it as a trench or try the yohji looks [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

13. Donut

Donut Senior member

Where's that gingham shirt from mellow?

14. tween_spirit

I don't know or care if this word is frowned upon on SF but that looks really cute MF. just can't think of any other way to describe it haha

edit: fucking iPhone keyboard

15. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

sometimes i wish it was even larger - then perhaps i can wear it as a trench or try the yohji looks
    The knit reminds me of the stuff Conference of Birds put out before it disappeared into the aether

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.