The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APK

APK Senior member

dang, 5 days in a row. almost AR status.
    [​IMG]

Like someone else said, the individual pieces are nice, but all together as one isn't doing it for me. I think it's my distaste for tucked in shirts (especially long-sleeved button-downs) paired with sneakers.

To be fair though, is there actually anything he can't pull off

Those fits with the brown (Raf?) coat weren't too good. Also, I didn't have much issue with it, but that one ensemble with CP high tops, long johns and tank he posted last summer before he became the savior of this thread was raked across the coals.

2. halisray

halisray Senior member

Aeglus, I love your fits, but I hate those shoes. I find they make you look shorter than you are. Here is my fit, simple, yet I decided to bust out the chinos and add some colour to my fits. Notice the leather and chinos lol, I am prepared to receive hate. [​IMG] ps: dirty mirror

3. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Aeglus, I love your fits, but I hate those shoes. I find they make you look shorter than you are.
    nah I'm short [​IMG]
    Yeah looks a little skinny fat :s
    and fat [​IMG]

4. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Aeglus, that is excellent. I really like the way all your stuff looks so "lived in," for lack of a better word. Are those your skulls again? the color in the second photo is beautiful, and I think it looks really lovely with the shoes - not too contrast-y, and really comfortable.

NN also good again; the pants and shoes are A++++ together! You have a great eye for choosing pieces that compliment your physique.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I think it would have been way better with boots (but didn't want to wear black combat boots and rose ones seemed...too different) and (in my own head alone, perhaps) a white patent leather belt. Oh, and I definitely love my mega-stacks and think they fall perfectly on those shoes in particular. Again, with a tank top and no belt it'll be perfect for summer.

And good god, I hope I never meet any of you people in real life; it would be like seeing a unicorn and learning that it really was just a goat with a large, protuberant growth. I think cacatafish hit the nail on the head - the light on that porch is pretty good, and the angle of the camera is pretty flattering. Regardless, I appreciate the kind words.

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

so you're canceling hot cocoa [​IMG]

6. halisray

halisray Senior member

Aeglus, that is excellent. I really like the way all your stuff looks so "lived in," for lack of a better word. Are those your skulls again? the color in the second photo is beautiful, and I think it looks really lovely with the shoes - not too contrast-y, and really comfortable.

NN also good again; the pants and shoes are A++++ together! You have a great eye for choosing pieces that compliment your physique.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I think it would have been way better with boots (but didn't want to wear black combat boots and rose ones seemed...too different) and (in my own head alone, perhaps) a white patent leather belt. Oh, and I definitely love my mega-stacks and think they fall perfectly on those shoes in particular. Again, with a tank top and no belt it'll be perfect for summer.

And good god, I hope I never meet any of you people in real life; it would be like seeing a unicorn and learning that it really was just a goat with a large, protuberant growth. I think cacatafish hit the nail on the head - the light on that porch is pretty good, and the angle of the camera is pretty flattering. Regardless, I appreciate the kind words.

You know your second to last pic? with the TOJ. What boots are those? I have similar boots, but I'm afraid I'd look retarded wearing them with denim.. perhaps I should try it out.. with my TOJ bomber.

7. Synthese

those are common projects officer's boots.

8. APK

APK Senior member

I was going to say something along the lines of "where2cop Synthese porch," but given some of the rather, ahem strange comments regarding Mr. Hese (Syn, T.), I'm afraid that comment would be perceived as dripping with teh ghey.

P.S. Synth's best fits HAVE been captured on that porch, but I'm not sure even this soon-to-be mystic porch could have saved those brown potato sack jacket fits from this winter.

9. Synthese

haha I am the only person in the world who likes that jacket [​IMG]

10. sipang

sipang Senior member

Is the potato sack jacket the parachute jacket ?

11. Synthese

12. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

[​IMG] Extra photos, so new cardigan came in and i really like it problem is, is it too small? Size is medium, i'm afraid size.L will be too big. item is still new so account for stretch (but i think it's too short in the body eh?) I would wear it open most of the time unless it's a layering piece under a jacket.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    anyways, i plan on wearing this all summer rotating the shirt & pants and occasionally the shoes. **shirt and cardigan are both new w/ creases here and there still from packaging

13. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

so the entire outfit?

shoes are terribad

14. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

i should rotate shoes more then[​IMG]

15. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Shirt collar looks bad, it sits really close together and high. Are you really going to wear a cardigan all summer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.