• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess if you have narrow shoulders to begin with, you may want the extra help from the jacket to get a nice v shape. But I think owning your body and getting a jacket contoured to it (except for fatties of course) is the way to go.

I see a lot of people upsizing the shoulders (ie 47 shoulder with 46 body) when it is probably not necessary

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
That would look so good on me, my back has a huge v shape gotta walk through doorways sideways n ****.

My pullup game is on point.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
synth what are the boots and not enough wind

Look like the CP Officer's boots.

SPK

Reaction score
Nice fit Synth. Wore same thing with old DR yesterday
fistbump.gif
but you do it way better haha

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
thanks guys! boots are indeed CP officer's boots.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with androgyny but meloandjello's fits are not good.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
dear everyone: TOJ is pure sex.

hBfoXl.jpg

******* sexy, bro.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
agreed with magician, something looks off
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I,d keep the jacket cuffs and have my jeans fall on the shoes, no need for that summery men's non-no look.
this is what I do when I wear my linen jacket, looks fine and been seeing it pop up a lot more in Japan

hBfoXl.jpg

well that settles it, my black toj dr 2.0 is for sale, just need to make a thread (see eason, you need to buy that **** so you can look like synthese)

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Whoever invented the word butthurt has to realize how silly that is. No one has ever been butthurt..ever. It's just funny seeing lower minds take the bait. Take fuma here, this person talks like he is in a Victorian play yet says ****, ****, douchebag more than anyone who does not pretend to be smarter than they are. fuma you must look great in the summer dressed like it's the 18th century. I do enjoy your pseudo philosophy...heres some right now...I believe style cannot be good or bad, it's way to personal to judge. I could buy every piece you have, but I would like a french...well you.
Yes my parents love me, yet I am not in debt or getting $ from them. Oh and I don't think anyone would say a Lambo is a VolksWagen.

I apologize for wrecking the fits, although I think this place would be boring without the hissy fits, I know some of you can agree. Off to vacation so I can't play for a while. Kudos to the ones who don't take everything so personal on here. Mellow, I did not mean any hate by my comment, it's just what I think, which should mean nothing to you anyways

Later SF
laugh.gif

maximum_trolling.gif

hBfoXl.jpg

Yes. Cleanse.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
It has nothing to do with androgyny but meloandjello's fits are not good.

i am agree and i am disgust

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time I see a Synth fit, I think, "dude looks like a cool dude"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads