The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Looks too androgynous. Second one borders on feminine.
    What? Really? Shit, man I had no idea. I love that, Pink But what's the fabric on the left side of the detail shot??
    I don't know... he looks a bit... skinny fat in that 2nd pic [​IMG] /otter
    Haha, I won't deny it 110lbs, gotta suck in my gut [​IMG]

2. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

fuck off

[​IMG]

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Looks too androgynous. Second one borders on feminine.

eat my pussydick

4. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

5. snake

snake Senior member

How many owners has that cardigan had since I sold it?

6. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

needs different cut of pants no?

bbbf? i have the same ones. I like them there.

7. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

How many owners has that cardigan had since I sold it?

Haha, just me and CrazyJew afaik
    Thanks for passing it on, I dig it
    And I got a good ass deal on it

8. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

yeah I guess everything gets a little hypothetical at some point
    cant imagine myself walking around town and someone being like "whoa, whoa, whoa, that dude has cuffed TWO articles of clothing" and not "oh hey, its that foreigner"

I,d keep the jacket cuffs and have my jeans fall on the shoes, no need for that summery men's non-no look.

9. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

dear everyone: TOJ is pure sex.

[​IMG]

10. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

How much one knows about clothing is, uhm, immaterial, as long as they use this forum exclusively for poorly-worded insults. That is the real frustration.

But yeah, you do wonder if the type to brag about designer clothing has any conception of the larger world. There should at least be a sense of humor involved. [​IMG]

You mean the larger world where status and material possession are approached with fetishistic fervor, yeah I think I've heard of it...

Anyway the point I am making is not "worship fuuma, he is so cool, he has a nice wardrobe and knows a lot about designer clothes", who cares. What I'm trying to say is that bringing knowledge and good fits should be encouraged not ridiculed as fussy or pretentious, because knowledgeable individuals are what makes the forum interesting (MoK is fine, so is Manton in menswear or nicelynice, you don't need to be into my own contributions, just stop being anti-fashion/clothes in a fucking clothing forum). If you care about cars or politics or whatever there are sections for that, SWD isn't the place.

Pieces of shit like RegisDB who are basically pissed that someone isn't an American bro are not needed and even members who aren't into fancy fashion designers should see why.

11. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

synth what are the boots and not enough wind
    You mean the larger world where status and material possession are approached with fetishistic fervor, yeah I think I've heard of it... Anyway the point I am making is not "worship fuuma, he is so cool, he has a nice wardrobe and knows a lot about designer clothes", who cares. What I'm trying to say is that bringing knowledge and good fits should be encouraged not ridiculed as fussy or pretentious, because knowledgeable individuals are what makes the forum interesting (MoK is fine, so is Manton in menswear or nicelynice, you don't need to be into my own contributions, just stop being anti-fashion/clothes in a fucking clothing forum). If you care about cars or politics or whatever there are sections for that, SWD isn't the place. Pieces of shit like RegisDB who are basically pissed that someone isn't an American bro are not needed and even members who aren't into fancy fashion designers should see why.
    niggas lie a lot homie
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

12. steveoffice

steveoffice Senior member

Synth, thats one of the best toj fits ive seen. Loving your simpler fits lately.

13. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

Gotta say I think Synthese does simple fits really well.
    The more experimental stuff might be a relief as some kind of palate cleanser but.......yeah I like the more conventional stuff more.

14. BlackToothedGrin

BlackToothedGrin Senior member

That's how a jacket shoulder should fit I think. I like that you can see his shoulder protruding out slightly at the top. Seems like a lot of people have been ordering their shoulders too wide on toj leathers.

My next purchase will be a toj minimalist dr in black lamb. I'll style it similarly to how nonnative did in their video as well as like this: all black evrythang

15. Suicmez

Suicmez Senior member

It's likely because people need to work out a little more to fill out their jacket shoulders.
    Jacket looks great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.