The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

yeah I guess everything gets a little hypothetical at some point
    cant imagine myself walking around town and someone being like "whoa, whoa, whoa, that dude has cuffed TWO articles of clothing" and not "oh hey, its that foreigner"

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

3. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I just don't fuck with cuffed sleeves, it's still dope, pants fit perfectly and look sharp with the GAT's.

4. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

Yeah, you just run the risk of looking like a J. Crew lookbook haha

5. nemuine

nemuine Well-Known Member

If you were to keep it cuffed, I would cuff it even more.

6. DLester

DLester Senior member

Yeah, you just run the risk of looking like a J. Crew lookbook haha
    JCrew has just about ruined that look. I went into J Crew (why) and the SAs had everything cuffed, like it was mandated by some HQ memo. I like the look of cuffs but it was too much.

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

8. Lane

Lane Senior member

woudlnt be surprised since the SAs are suppose to bring a certain atmosphere to a store, and mandating they dress a certain way accomplishes that. Like if you go to AtelierNYC it feels like you took the red pill and you are in wonderland.

9. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Whoever invented the word butthurt has to realize how silly that is. No one has ever been butthurt..ever. It's just funny seeing lower minds take the bait. Take fuma here, this person talks like he is in a Victorian play yet says fuck, shit, douchebag more than anyone who does not pretend to be smarter than they are. fuma you must look great in the summer dressed like it's the 18th century. I do enjoy your pseudo philosophy...heres some right now...I believe style cannot be good or bad, it's way to personal to judge. I could buy every piece you have, but I would like a french...well you.
    Yes my parents love me, yet I am not in debt or getting $ from them. Oh and I don't think anyone would say a Lambo is a VolksWagen.

I apologize for wrecking the fits, although I think this place would be boring without the hissy fits, I know some of you can agree. Off to vacation so I can't play for a while. Kudos to the ones who don't take everything so personal on here. Mellow, I did not mean any hate by my comment, it's just what I think, which should mean nothing to you anyways

Later SF [​IMG]

10. Hot Dog Day #49

Hot Dog Day #49 Senior member

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Whoever invented the word butthurt has to realize how silly that is. No one has ever been butthurt..ever. It's just funny seeing lower minds take the bait. Take fuma here, this person talks like he is in a Victorian play yet says fuck, shit, douchebag more than anyone who does not pretend to be smarter than they are. fuma you must look great in the summer dressed like it's the 18th century. I do enjoy your pseudo philosophy...heres some right now...I believe style cannot be good or bad, it's way to personal to judge. I could buy every piece you have, but I would like a french...well you.
    Yes my parents love me, yet I am not in debt or getting $ from them. Oh and I don't think anyone would say a Lambo is a VolksWagen.

Do you even know what Fuuma looks like? Fucking idiot.

12. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

Whoever invented the word butthurt has to realize how silly that is. No one has ever been butthurt..ever. It's just funny seeing lower minds take the bait. Take fuma here, this person talks like he is in a Victorian play yet says fuck, shit, douchebag more than anyone who does not pretend to be smarter than they are. fuma you must look great in the summer dressed like it's the 18th century. I do enjoy your pseudo philosophy...heres some right now...I believe style cannot be good or bad, it's way to personal to judge. I could buy every piece you have, but I would like a french...well you. Yes my parents love me, yet I am not in debt or getting $ from them. Oh and I don't think anyone would say a Lambo is a VolksWagen. I apologize for wrecking the fits, although I think this place would be boring without the hissy fits, I know some of you can agree. Off to vacation so I can't play for a while. Kudos to the ones who don't take everything so personal on here. Mellow, I did not mean any hate by my comment, it's just what I think, which should mean nothing to you anyways Later SF [​IMG]
    Butt hurt

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

oh man, was gonna say that, but its too obvious a response.

good shit [​IMG]

14. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

work clothes since I'm wearing a suit for the first time since the Japan earthquake. I'm sure something about this will cause MC to scream, not sure what!!

[​IMG]

suit is kimseoryeoung
    tie is raf
    shirt is Brooks bros.

this is great.

15. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

Later SF [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.