• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clark kent
O4Gqq.jpg

toj w+h pbj mmm

i don't like the t-shirt color
uhoh.gif

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
says the ford driver

you know what's funny, i don't even have to bag on you I just gotta wait for you to post and embarrass yourself

you'll get it someday if you're still around then doggy

Ahhh, alright.....Feel better?

Suicmez

Reaction score
^If he changed the orange shirt it would be. A blue or green shirt would be much better.
That being said, fit on the ToJ is very good.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
boring

5637750309_140db3c888.jpg

You're boring is better than my exciting.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Just for ***** and giggles cause I am bored (well I am here)

photo-288.jpg

"du" where's the M3?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
clark kent, the overall fit is nice. really like the "washed" mmm sneakers. i think thats what they are called.. prob my favourite colourway for the gat low in blk. (ie, not painted or suede)

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suicmez
^If he changed the orange shirt it would be. A blue or green shirt would be much better.

yeah, i agree. personally, i would have done a red shirt but the contrast works well, imo.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Suicmez

I feel like it drapes very awkwardly around the shoulders/armpits. I noticed this in the zipped up fit too.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Just for ***** and giggles cause I am bored (well I am here)
photo-288.jpg

what model do you drive? xj? personally, the only m3 model i liked was the old e30 (195 hp or 218 euro spec) version. the e36 were also great but the more recent m3s are a tad pricey for what you get. i know this might piss some people off so its just my opinion. gt3 in 2 years bitches ... MARK MY WORDS.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
what model do you drive? xj? personally, the only m3 model i liked was the old e30 (195 hp or 218 euro spec) version. the e36 were also great but the more recent m3s are a tad pricey for what you get. i know this might piss some people off so its just my opinion. gt3 in 2 years bitches ... MARK MY WORDS.
XK Edit: Looks like "du" went into hiding again, I guess that's just the usual m.o. when e-confronted

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
Glorious day for snow :/

j9BoH.gif

Cloak
Dior
MMM

eh.gif
It's 83 here today.

Originally Posted by AR_Six
Yeah I have never been too impressed with the Nonnative stuff I've seen at roden gray, but those pants look good.

9m46J.jpg

I look angry. Here are some alts where I look less angry but cold. http://i.imgur.com/4Xgmq.jpg

I'd been wondering what happened to listi...

Originally Posted by clark kent
O4Gqq.jpg

toj
w+h
pbj
mmm

I like those shoes, but I don't think I'd cuff the jeans.

Originally Posted by PaulYAY
I feel like it drapes very awkwardly around the shoulders/armpits. I noticed this in the zipped up fit too.

Eh, it's still fresh and crispy. It'll likely drape better after a few more wears.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
whatever123, no offense but are you a banker that drinks 8 red bulls a day and snorts blow off his desk to keep churning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads