The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

Also, when I was kids age I was wearin khakis and Anime tees, spend more time being a kid and less on the Internet is my stance, or else you'll regret it.
    this is also good advice. cop some shitty dc shoes and a hollister hoodie, smoke weed and touch teenage titties.

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I just don't get why anyone at his age would give a shit when there's so much more important stuff to spend the small sum of money on that a kid his age would have, though I'm gonna save the headache of discussing y assumptions about kid.

Excuse any awful typing as I'm halfdead tired and on an iPhone.

3. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

sell that rick owens and buy a skateboard nigga

4. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

5. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Preach, B.

6. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Seriously, start listening to power metal too

7. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

[​IMG]

8. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

[​IMG]

KVAs do not go with that fit at all

9. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

KVAs do not go with that fit at all

They fit with the palette, and I think they help keep the fit in a casual frame instead of something too formal.

I dunno, I see Lanvin, CP high-tops get paired with blazer/button-down around here. I don't think the KVAs are any more over-stated than the moon-boots. If anything maybe less given their more neutral colors.

10. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

^+1, maybe it's your glasses but everything else looks a bit too low key/biz cas. Like that Marg jacket though, this season right?

11. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

^+1, maybe it's your glasses but everything else looks a bit too low key/biz cas. Like that Marg jacket though, this season right?
    Paul Smith, actually. It's from the suit that sq4you had for sale a bit ago. Thanks, I like it a lot too. What do you think would work better with the KVAs? I sort of like having footwear that's more playful than the rest of the outfit, but I suppose there's a line between that and out-of-place.

12. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

13. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

Paul Smith, actually. It's from the suit that sq4you had for sale a bit ago. Thanks, I like it a lot too. What do you think would work better with the KVAs? I sort of like having footwear that's more playful than the rest of the outfit, but I suppose there's a line between that and out-of-place.
    As ARW mentioned, it's too low-key/bizcas for the boots to work. Everything's too MC tailored and then you have the KVAs. Yes, the palette works, but a grey blazer (especially one with a ticket pocket!) is too dressy for those high tops. If you're talking about how Raf paired his suits with his velcro highs, it worked because it was a black suit. Fits aren't just about color coordination! Lanvins or CPs would work infinitely better because they are as low-key as the rest of your fit. It is a cohesive look. Try doing the following with the KVA: Black blazer, white tee, Dior jeans. and lose the glasses and facial hair or get something edgier. boom.

14. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

They fit with the palette, and I think they help keep the fit in a casual frame instead of something too formal.

I dunno, I see Lanvin, CP high-tops get paired with blazer/button-down around here. I don't think the KVAs are any more over-stated than the moon-boots. If anything maybe less given their more neutral colors.

The laces are a bit out-of-place in the context of the rest of the outfit imo. Everything else is pretty perfect, maybe swap the KVAs for something that stands out a bit less, the excessive white is quite distracting

15. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

oh, and no hate nameback, but synth has more steez in his pinky finger than you do in your entire body so he can swag out in whatever the fuck he wants nohomo [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.