• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeingBot

Reaction score
IMG-20110409-00320.jpg

3sixteen
epaulet
epaulet

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bm370z
Just one last response for posterity. I've already clearly pwned you and have no reason to persist. Ive debased your little squad to the point that your only recourse is attacking my username of all things. Moreover i have now received 3 pms from people commending me for the way ive handled myself, and you. Ive methodically, and completely out-witted you time and again, and am now quite bored of the whole charade. My growing fanbase has implored that i stop this rapescapade before i get banned, so Im now officially done with you.
name names.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
name names.
please. if you do this (with screenshots) i will retire from posting here. i mean it, too. i took a 2 year sabbatical and i will gladly quit posting in this section for good if you do as i ask.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just one last response for posterity. I've already clearly pwned you and have no reason to persist. Ive debased your little squad to the point that your only recourse is attacking my username of all things.

Moreover i have now received 3 pms from people commending me for the way ive handled myself, and you. Ive methodically, and completely out-witted you time and again, and am now quite bored of the whole charade. My growing fanbase has implored that i stop this rapescapade before i get banned, so Im now officially done with you.

Are you #winning?
nest.gif

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
Typical response from these corners... "Man I hate this place, you guys are lame" /racks up almost 2,000 posts in a year.
Most of my posts are outside of SW&D
confused.gif

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You look great man, especially for your age. The coat is a real statement, and youre pulling it off against all odds. Im curious what material it is? Cant tell from the pics on my phone.

Also dont bother tailoring that high collar leather. A little oversized but it drapes well on your frame, and looks good as is.

hold up, where you going? that jacket and those high tops make him look short as hell, don't they?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Most of my posts are outside of SW&D
confused.gif

ctk's greatest hits

Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
The medium is unimportant. Either u has teh game ur u hasn't. There were cavemen wooing bitches with cave paintings and stick signals.

Ur approach seems reminiscent of Preston's from "Can't Hardly Wait". Except its not a movie. IDK bro. Have u chilled with her before? How would u even proceed? What does she already know about u that would make her want to spread the lips? IDK man. Maybe I am not the one to ask. But it just seems like you have no opening. It feels awkward already

123abc123

Reaction score
You look great man, especially for your age. The coat is a real statement, and youre pulling it off against all odds. Im curious what material it is? Cant tell from the pics on my phone.

Also dont bother tailoring that high collar leather. A little oversized but it drapes well on your frame, and looks good as is.

Ha, thnks its a mix btw cotton rayon and nylon.
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
hold up, where you going? that jacket and those high tops make him look short as hell, don't they?
Got the same criticism in SZ, I'm thinking bout getting some RO combat boots w. reversed leather for the fit.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
No, not in particular. Also youre being insanely childish about this, lets drop it.
wow dude. just shut the **** up already. it'd be all right if your trolling were funny, but it's not even passable. if you really want to stop, stop making inane responses

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, not in particular.

Also youre being insanely childish about this, lets drop it.

no. i won't. you leave or i leave.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol SF feeding the troll nomnomnomnom yummy

@123abc, you have some nice pieces.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saying "drop it" is innane? You sir are a bonified moron, prob the first truley moronic person to jump on the bandwagon.
you started this. you wouldn't drop it. coming out with pictures from martin and talking about how you were frustrated and offended by someone's jeans.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Saying "drop it" is innane? You sir are a bonified moron, prob the first truley moronic person to jump on the bandwagon.

Name names.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
laugh. he said bonified. so bad at english.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads