The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeingBot

BeingBot Active Member

[​IMG]

3sixteen
    epaulet
    epaulet

2. APK

APK Senior member

Just one last response for posterity. I've already clearly pwned you and have no reason to persist. Ive debased your little squad to the point that your only recourse is attacking my username of all things. Moreover i have now received 3 pms from people commending me for the way ive handled myself, and you. Ive methodically, and completely out-witted you time and again, and am now quite bored of the whole charade. My growing fanbase has implored that i stop this rapescapade before i get banned, so Im now officially done with you.
    name names.

3. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

name names.
    please. if you do this (with screenshots) i will retire from posting here. i mean it, too. i took a 2 year sabbatical and i will gladly quit posting in this section for good if you do as i ask.

4. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

Just one last response for posterity. I've already clearly pwned you and have no reason to persist. Ive debased your little squad to the point that your only recourse is attacking my username of all things.

Moreover i have now received 3 pms from people commending me for the way ive handled myself, and you. Ive methodically, and completely out-witted you time and again, and am now quite bored of the whole charade. My growing fanbase has implored that i stop this rapescapade before i get banned, so Im now officially done with you.

Are you #winning? [​IMG]

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

I've already clearly pwned you

hahahahaha wow

6. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Typical response from these corners... "Man I hate this place, you guys are lame" /racks up almost 2,000 posts in a year.
    Most of my posts are outside of SW&D [​IMG]

7. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

You look great man, especially for your age. The coat is a real statement, and youre pulling it off against all odds. Im curious what material it is? Cant tell from the pics on my phone.

Also dont bother tailoring that high collar leather. A little oversized but it drapes well on your frame, and looks good as is.

hold up, where you going? that jacket and those high tops make him look short as hell, don't they?

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Most of my posts are outside of SW&D [​IMG]

ctk's greatest hits

The medium is unimportant. Either u has teh game ur u hasn't. There were cavemen wooing bitches with cave paintings and stick signals.

Ur approach seems reminiscent of Preston's from "Can't Hardly Wait". Except its not a movie. IDK bro. Have u chilled with her before? How would u even proceed? What does she already know about u that would make her want to spread the lips? IDK man. Maybe I am not the one to ask. But it just seems like you have no opening. It feels awkward already

9. 123abc123

123abc123 Senior member

You look great man, especially for your age. The coat is a real statement, and youre pulling it off against all odds. Im curious what material it is? Cant tell from the pics on my phone.

Also dont bother tailoring that high collar leather. A little oversized but it drapes well on your frame, and looks good as is.

Ha, thnks its a mix btw cotton rayon and nylon.
    hold up, where you going? that jacket and those high tops make him look short as hell, don't they?
    Got the same criticism in SZ, I'm thinking bout getting some RO combat boots w. reversed leather for the fit.

10. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

No, not in particular. Also youre being insanely childish about this, lets drop it.
    wow dude. just shut the fuck up already. it'd be all right if your trolling were funny, but it's not even passable. if you really want to stop, stop making inane responses

11. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

No, not in particular.

Also youre being insanely childish about this, lets drop it.

no. i won't. you leave or i leave.

12. DLester

DLester Senior member

lol SF feeding the troll nomnomnomnom yummy

@123abc, you have some nice pieces.

13. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

Saying "drop it" is innane? You sir are a bonified moron, prob the first truley moronic person to jump on the bandwagon.
    you started this. you wouldn't drop it. coming out with pictures from martin and talking about how you were frustrated and offended by someone's jeans.

14. APK

APK Senior member

Saying "drop it" is innane? You sir are a bonified moron, prob the first truley moronic person to jump on the bandwagon.

Name names.

15. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

laugh. he said bonified. so bad at english.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.