Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Word, that's me to a T, shit. You really seem to have me all worked out, damn.

2. Lane

Lane Senior member

Youre a Napoleonic little man.

lol, so fucked up [​IMG]

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Name calling, bet that makes you feel very big....unlike real life. Youre a Napoleonic little man.

But more fundamentally, why post waywt at all if youre just gonna get all hyper defensive and butthurt when someone tells you the truth? This infantile temper tantrum only proves one thing; that youre too weak a person to handle critisism, especially regarding your freakish height.

do you know the word "irony"

4. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

The shooting thing was a joke in reference to the insane shit that happens from internet interactions. And i could care less if you accept my suggestions. If i throw a dog a bone, i dont want to hear if it tastes good. Scott its clear you dont know the meaning of hive-mind since you just used it out of context with reference to me. One person cannot be a hivemind. They can be hiveminded only if part of a collective hive, thus the name of the term. In either case you look terrible and i feel you should know that. Your internet bros may give you the affirmation that you desperately need but in real life you simply look pitiful and somewhat juvenile, which unsuprisingly matches your rather childish and fragile ego.
    Name calling, bet that makes you feel very big....unlike real life. Youre a Napoleonic little man. But more fundamentally, why post waywt at all if youre just gonna get all hyper defensive and butthurt when someone tells you the truth? This infantile temper tantrum only proves one thing; that youre too weak a person to handle critisism, especially regarding your freakish height.
    i see now. you seem to think you possess some great insight into the world. you can't convince me of this. you think i'm scott's friend only on the internet? i agree that my friendship with him has its limits, but i wouldn't allow him to be insulted like this. talking about looking childish? this is streetwear and denim. grown men don't wear that. hyperdefensive - ok. let's talk about this. you and me let's talk about this. when i ask what makes you such a special commentator you shy away by saying i'm going to come to your house and shoot you. let's talk about that. edit: and you're throwing bones to dogs over here? well i have another saying for you: i don't tell a pig that it stinks. if you feel something is beyond repair then why try to fix it? if you know we're not receptive then why post your comments? you think you're Laocoön

5. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

This is just getting repetitive dude, I'm done with this.

6. snake

snake Senior member

do you know what season these are, runway or not? im not up on my helmut lang knowledge[​IMG] out of all the older stuff ive missed i think i woulve liked cloak and hl the most.

SS03 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

thanks snake. appreciate the info.[​IMG]

8. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

[​IMG]

cot dayummm drew knows how to make a varsity. im just now noticing how it drapes[​IMG]

toj
    geller double tee(dark teal/grey--visible)
    helmut lang hoe!
    kva

From this angle outfit looks Hans Soloish

Nice tho

Lol @ Bm370z. Somethin tells me dude does not have a 370z. *****s be hatin

9. jslade

jslade Senior member

x-post ToJ thread; new leather courtesy of tonio [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

11. Suicmez

Suicmez Senior member

12. Lane

Lane Senior member

something is iffy to me with newer iteration RO sneaks. Dunno what's up with the shape of them now. I need to go see them upclose soon I think.

13. Ascent

Ascent Senior member

Synthese that is great, everything flows wonderfully with the smattering of raw hemmed colour peaking through well without throwing off anything, just looks really good.

14. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Westside why are you so invested in this?? You seem a hell of a lot more bothered than Scott.

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.