The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Wtf are you fasting for?

plz plz plz don't say detox.

2. halisray

halisray Senior member

xchen, black shoes would look a lot better, imo. Not to mention the trousers look a tad long, top half is fab though

3. Hot Dog Day #49

Hot Dog Day #49 Senior member

"What in God's holy name are you blathering about?"

He was talking about bigger shoes, not more expensive ones.

[​IMG] Okay, I was sarcastically responding to a sarcastic remark that Eason made. Couldn't you tell?

4. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I'll save Kill the dj the trouble: "Button your fucking jacket and fix your tie."

5. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

plz plz plz don't say detox.
    What do people fast to detox from? This is called a "cleanse" apparently, but I have never really paid attention to the underlying theory posited for it. I understand one can eat on a "cleanse" though (or rather have liquid meals having certain characteristics) so that's not really a fast. Please explain detox theory.

Re: Xchen, a) haven't seen Xchen in a while wow surprising and b) looks good in pic 1, bad in pic 2, take hands out of pockets?

6. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

CdG Play chucks are like 90 bucks.

and Play is mad stupid. It makes Marc by Marc look like Drkshdw. It basically exists so sneakerhead shops can say "we stock CdG" and get some Japanese fashion cachet. Was the zip wallets before this. No hate though, Rei deserves her chauffeur or whatever it is this pays for.

7. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Awe Natan you posted on of my old drawings on your tumblr. <3

8. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

What do people fast to detox from? This is called a "cleanse" apparently, but I have never really paid attention to the underlying theory posited for it. I understand one can eat on a "cleanse" though (or rather have liquid meals having certain characteristics) so that's not really a fast. Please explain detox theory.

Re: Xchen, a) haven't seen Xchen in a while wow surprising and b) looks good in pic 1, bad in pic 2, take hands out of pockets?

For fear of turning this into broscience random health thread I'll just say that there are some benefits to periodic fasting.

What are the fingerless gloves, ndg??

9. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

What are the fingerless gloves, ndg??
    BR actually. Full on mall brand. I got some stuff for Xmas from someone who was under the impression that a Large would fit me so I had a fair bit of BR store credit on boxing day, got a lot of little stuff like that from their "heritage" line, which actually uses (relatively) decent materials, ignoring design.
    For fear of turning this into broscience random health thread I'll just say that there are some benefits to periodic fasting.
    Yeah I do it occasionally, usually no more than 24-30 hours, I'm at 40 on this one, should probably break it.

I don't get the cleanse thing though - like you're reccommended to drink some kind of sugary concoction made of lemons and maple syrup, or alternatively you're allowed to drink X and Y - I'm guessing caloric intake doesn't drop that much if you're pounding back sugary beverages all day so I am just unclear on the "cleanse" concept.

10. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I did a 72 hour fast once just to see what it was about. Was neat, I guess. Didn't really feel like good or bad, just like normal. First meal I had was chinese take out lol.

11. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

12. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

I did a 72 hour fast once just to see what it was about. Was neat, I guess. Didn't really feel like good or bad, just like normal. First meal I had was chinese take out lol.

Sunrise to sunset without a drop of water for 30 days...

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

[​IMG]

I don't know where you're coming from with this, I don't even shop at jcrew or talk about it, I just flamed someone that said something retarded about their advertising technique.

You shit bricks when anyone ever wears mall brand plebe clothes and just because this guy is wearing a mall brand plebe shoe with a CdG logo on the side it's not mall brand plebe clothes?

Since you wear redwings I naturally thought you wear jcrew as well since you posted 12x in the jcrew experience shopping thread. Those cdg chucks are not 400 dollars I don't know where you got that information from. For the record I do shop at a mall it's just that my mall has a john lobb, hermes, ysl, and a burberry prorsum in it.

14. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Awe Natan you posted on of my old drawings on your tumblr. <3

One of these days I'll catch you in real life. Entertaining fantasies of escaping to New York again.

15. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

For the record I do shop at a mall it's just that my mall has a john lobb, hermes, ysl, and a burberry prorsum in it.
    My office tower sells Lanvin so there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.