The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

5'9", wish I was 6". Though it is funny when I go back to 'nam and everyone already tells me I'm a giant.

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I'd keep my height where I am at. Mellow, hope you're staying up and taking care of yourself.

3. Fluery

Fluery Senior member

dope, Synthese. Really like your style.

4. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

dope, Synthese. Really like your style.

yup, that was a nice clean fit. Thanks Scott! I do wish I were a bit taller so I could wear trench or long coats.

5. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

yup, that was a nice clean fit. Thanks Scott! I do wish I were a bit taller so I could wear trench or long coats.

Do it anyway. It's all about proportions and yours are good.

6. Lane

Lane Senior member

du on left looks like one of those fashion fags and du on the right looks like he found the ricks in a dumpster

Lol, I thought this was a post from a 2011'er at first. I agree about the second fit, I don't get people who think ROs look nice when "beat up" if I ever buy any prolly would sell before they get in that stage with the pee stains

7. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

nothing looks nice beat up except raw denim.

sorry bros.

8. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

GN, for whatever it's worth to you, the sneakers are barely laced, and there's no fabric tucked into them. I'd guess that's just how they look..I could take the laces out for you?
    If that's just how they look then cool, it's just not the silhouette that i'm used to in relation to viewing rick dunks on the internet so I figured they might be laced/worn in a special way. I'm honestly not trying to hate and I think the shoes are sick as hell. But you see what i mean about the peanut shape that occurs in your picture vs. the more square shape of the ones I posted? P.S. Nothing i own that I think fits "perfect" except for shoes and ties isn't altered or customized in some way [​IMG]

9. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

FWIW (currently trading at about .36 Zimbabwean dollars) I like the Rick dunks unlaced

10. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Arriving on Wednesday.
    [​IMG]

Wear 'em like you mean it. [​IMG]

[​IMG] lol wish i was taller

You wish you were a baller?

[​IMG]

Makes me think of
    [​IMG]

11. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

need a full length mirror.

rrl x 2

[​IMG]

12. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

du on left looks like one of those fashion fags and du on the right looks like he found the ricks in a dumpster

the guy on the right is user sphoxx from superfuture. he is actually a cool person.

13. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

You wish you were a baller?

always

14. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

also, damn. every day i look at this thread im thankful im tall. height has soo much to do with how you look in clothes.

[​IMG]

also mikey you'd look infinitely better if you learned how to style. example: unbutton another button on the chambray. if you're going to go for hte high water look, get a pair of jeans and hem them high up, then cuff them once. the super cuff makes you look like a short dork.

this is something I'm trying to work on as well. Is there a rule as to when one extra button unbuttoned looks better? looking at that fit now, I think I agree.

as far as the jeans go, yeah I also agree. I just had my khakis and cords hemmed to have just a little break so that I can cuff them once for the cropped look. Unfortunately, buying another pair of denim isn't really an option right now so if I want cuffed jeans I have to do 3 cuffs at least (2 cuffs is no break, 1 cuff has some stacking). meh. all things to think about. thanks.

15. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

the sleeves aren't supposed to cover so much of your hands. it's just.. a weird jacket cut. the issue is on the older versions (like jet has), there was a nice banded cuff. improved the fit a lot. i love the bland ass direction ervell has gone, but ive just NEVER understood that jacket. ive always put it in my gilt cart cause its so cheap, then remembered why its so bad.

also I think the facial hair makes you look too jewish. and as a jew with facial hair, I'm coming from a place of love.

Haha, yeah my Jewish friends have often called me an honorary MoT. I've got the facial hair and the neuroses for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.