The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostintranslation

lostintranslation Senior member

Wait, this dude is talking about how i look like a random guy on the street? Mike, i don't know where you live but it must be a helluva great place.
    Seriously, little Mikey here needs to shut the fuck up and cool it with his neverending talk about his shit talk "swag juice" and his constant derision of others. Annoying shit to be constantly reading. Seriously lol @ you trying to sound like a badass. On another note, jwied schooling everyone on how to do basic (and arguably boring) the right way.

2. fuji

fuji Senior member

Nothing, unless Visvims are the sickest white sneakers in the world and only by seeing them in person can you notice how amazing they are then yeah, nothing.

3. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

I was spending the day at a park with my family, i'm curious how you guys would have dressed. I'm almost afraid to find out.

4. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

If such a fit required special knowledge to appreciate, i'd drop that knowledge to benefit the n00b. We don't all sprout from the womb understanding it. But I like sharing knowledge and educating people and don't get my rocks off bullying people on the internet.

ok, i will explain it for the sake of people who enjoy reading this type of stuff. exactly because I agree with kiya's tweet. i don't like "white people" workwear. i like it as a facet of streetwear. his outfit is exemplary because it is a logo tee with jorts and sneakers and it looks good. you haven't seen the mf shorts. they are cool. is that enough?

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

I was spending the day at a park with my family, i'm curious how you guys would have dressed. I'm almost afraid to find out.

did you throw the sabzi in the water ?

6. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

did you throw the sabzi in the water ?

Does a brown man eat behrenj?

7. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

Slack, your outfits are almost always great, but i am always wondering why you have those sparkly clean VERY white CPs, is it to bright the outfit - i think a light grey of some kind would work good.

8. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

good call kiya [​IMG]

9. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Got Dayum! talk about gang mentality [​IMG]

10. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Got Dayum! talk about gang mentality [​IMG]
    Never forget where you are

11. APK

APK Senior member

I think this is more a case of people feeling the same way, but keeping quiet until one of them finally speaks up.

12. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

yeah i am going to be a dick instead of explaining. how would you feel if you just post "nice fit" and then some new jack comes and starts questioning you.
    way to be a turd, turd edit: wait, re-read through that whole pile of crap sorry, I should have said you're both turds

13. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

alright, I get it guys. I'll tone down the criticism.

14. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

Nah keep up the crit, just don't aim it in the direction of anyone remotely popular here and you'll be fine. (5)

15. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Slack, your outfits are almost always great, but i am always wondering why you have those sparkly clean VERY white CPs, is it to bright the outfit - i think a light grey of some kind would work good.

Thanks for the compliment, Knisse. You're very right on what you point out. My CP's are too clean...

I got a fair amount within a relatively short time frame and have really been mixing them up. Good, because I'm getting a lot of wear with versatility, but also bad, because it's not letting me beat one single pair the shoes up as they're intended -- the wear is spread.

I'm trying to make more of a conscious effort to....not keep them clean. Not like mud, and things like that -- but more so just trying to train myself to not wipe them down after a day out, or walk, or something the like..

as my g/f points out also, the shoes blow-out the bottom portion of the picture in white and it takes away from the overall fit. Though I will say I think they look okay in real life, it definitely does not translate well on the camera. So...I'm gonna focus on kickin some dirt this summer. [​IMG]

Thanks again for the compliment & critique and I will certainly keep it in mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.