The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

I think you need to make this your regular hairstyle.

[​IMG]

2. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

3. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

I could see SVB steezin across the streets America to help old women cross them.

4. Lel

Lel Senior member

Nothing needs to be said [​IMG]
    Sunday Walk
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This is really good, clean and simple. Would like to see a lighter color jacket layered on top.
    [​IMG] from friday night, dinner with a friend
    fcuk silk/cotton knit dior cp[/spoiler]

Denim fit is really nice, pairs well with the belt and shoes. The shirt could be switched out for something less matchy.
    Sunday down by the creek, breaking in a pair of EP's Streaky Smiths after a first soak. Waist wise I probably should have sized down to the 35" (maybe too comfortable straight after a soak and the legs might have been a little better) but I think any tighter on the crotch would have killed me. Nice denim and not a bad fit so I'm not unhappy. I'm in two minds on the cap...
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] Denim cap: Cobmaster (NOS from a local hat shop) Shirt: WWM Jeans: EPs Belt: Zissou Boots: Redwing IR

Perfect pretty much, some people may feel that the hem is sloppy but I think it's fine as is.
    Today, click for higher res, NdG / SNS / MMM / MMM
    [​IMG] Alt: http://i.imgur.com/tunR7.jpg[/spoiler]

This knit is absurdly cool, didn't you say it was Deisel/D&G or something like that?
    fucking on point. re:jake, i see potential, so fixed it for u. just keep in mind the size going forward. curious to see what other people have to say.
    [​IMG]

Everything is really spot on, except for maybe the minor cuff. I think the jeans would work well slightly cropped with a thicker cuff with narrow tall boots/high tops. Usually I think your fit pictures are missing something and the extra layering really takes it up a notch from business casual to just really good, embrace the layering cause everything fits you really well. The orange shirt and faded jeans are a nice combo.
    I like layering, but really can't wait to start wearing tees, shorts, sockless shoes, etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Colors are too jarring, something about the bright orange with clean black and white is really off putting.
    Just the normal stuff...[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    good fit on the pants!
    Lot's of good stuff recently.

5. Wupper

Wupper Senior member

lifestyle shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unbutton the top button of the shirt for a more relaxed fit. Otherwise I dig it.

6. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Vanna, you werquin it in that hot leather made me want to post. Looked at the mural online. Wish I could see it in real life. Poetic work baby.

hahha. Lyon, you will definitely have to come back to NYC so we can hang out again/so I can show you the mural in real life. It's fun working on it, Justin (SoCal) comes by, we have prosecco and trashy beer and I work while the boys make fun. I'm glad my fit pic inspired you to poaste.

This is just fantastic, the proportions/silhouette works really well for you. Love the docs too, actually thinking of getting a pair.

Thanks Asobu, I really appreciate it. You should def get some docs. And if you do, get the "For Life" ones because the leather is amazing, and they replace them for you if anything ever happens. Also, the most comfortable boots I've owned.

7. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

MoK,not a fan of the hat, wish the belt was a little darker. Maybe some outerwear? Chunky knit or leather bomber? Solid pieces though as always. Wish you'd play with some more foresty colors (dark reds & greens etc)

Deeeeeyyyyaaaaaaaammmm @ the camera. D700, great stuff

Cheers. I think the hat might work with a different fit - don't think it does with this one.
    Belt has only had a couple of wears - still a bit raw - it should darken nicely with wear.
    Yes - needs outerwear for interest - must sort out some warmer weather stuff.
    Good call on the Foresty stuff.

Yes bought a D700 as soon as it came out - I love the old manual Nikkors so it's great.

also not sure about the cap (gives an al pacino in cruising vibe, nttatwwt).

otherwise, looks solid, as usual.

Cheers - I was hoping the cap would give a dock worker vibe but I think it ended up more 'Tom of Finland' [​IMG]
    Mok, it looks better without the cap actually. Great shirt/belt/denim combo otherwise.
    Cheers.
    Zissou's belt looks great with that! [​IMG]
    Yes I'm liking the belt. It should age nicely.
    MOK, I think that those proportions really suit you. I also think that with a waistcoat, the hat would fit right in. Nice belt, and nice photos!
    Cheers. Yes I think the cap could work with a waistcoat.
    2 thumbs up
    Thanks.

8. chris__n

chris__n Member

9. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

[​IMG]
    Looks good and I have no problem with the red hat (although maybe try a green one as a change?).
    Today, click for higher res, NdG / SNS / MMM / MMM

[​IMG][/SPOILER]
    Alt: http://i.imgur.com/tunR7.jpg

I really like the way the two lots of buttons work together. The splash of red/burgundy looks great too. Nice fit.
    [​IMG][/SPOILER]
    BB
    APC
    Keds

Agree with the consensus - definitely your best fitting shirt.
    lol. I'm pretty drunk. Here's the tank we jsut made for her cat:

[​IMG]

My cat is envious, but as she regularly demonstrates the power of her left hook on me, I'm encouraging her.

I like layering, but really can't wait to start wearing tees, shorts, sockless shoes, etc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
    I like the top half - nicely done.
    Quick fit pic of the "Bush" Pants, Yes, still have not cleaned mirror. Will Have new camera in soon though
    [​IMG]
    ASOS Scoop Neck T
    Stefanobi Sandals

On a side note, I really need a light weight summer boot. Don't like the fit on these pants with painted GAT's.
    How about a pair of the baggy Palladiums?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I like the shade of that Henley - finding decent burnt orange is difficult.
    [​IMG]
    alternates, deets...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

zegna
    massimo dutti
    vtg DM

what's up, internets?

[​IMG]
    I can't decide on those DMs - It might just be nostalgia...
    Denim fit is really nice, pairs well with the belt and shoes. The shirt could be switched out for something less matchy.
    Cheers.

10. asobu

asobu Senior member

Thanks Asobu, I really appreciate it. You should def get some docs. And if you do, get the "For Life" ones because the leather is amazing, and they replace them for you if anything ever happens. Also, the most comfortable boots I've owned.

A quick search tells me resident DM expert Get Smart agrees with you on the "for life" line. Did you get the regular black or the "smooth black"? From the pictures I like the look of the regular ones better, but maybe you have seen them both in person? What's the sizing like? TTS?

11. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

cockbib always is risky... can look like a diaper or something if you don't pull it off right
    lol a couple students today called me on the cockbib, they said it looked "perverted" I was like "yeah, pretty much"

12. Jabonator

Jabonator Senior member

Someone here once said that skinny guys should wear drapy shit. Well, this is about as drapy as I get. [​IMG] Also, no more imageshack. [​IMG]

13. tooshay

tooshay Senior member

I'm a sucker.

ftfy

14. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

here's some more sweatpants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    brands
    rxmance/silent/acne/mmm

no vis kinky bdsm naked ladies tied up getting whipped/caressed by giant knives

this is nice. how do you like the mmm?

15. themidship22

themidship22 Senior member

Catching up a bit( Internet not on at new apartment, fuck that)

BB
    APC
    Keds

This is your best fit I remember. This shirt doesn't have that feminine hip flair like a lot of your shirts seem to have. I think as skinny as you are you should wear something with a little more drape. It would give you a little more bulk, and make things a little more interesting. I think Bobo would be a good person for you to look at. Overall, solid, but boring.

[​IMG]

Always solid my friend. Comfortable while killing it.

Sunday Walk
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Well I don't guess I really need to comment on this sense you obviously know what you're doing. You are without fail my favorite poster on WAYWT. Always impeccable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.