• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Sunday Walk
DSC_0103.jpg

Looks awesome, as usual. What's the jacket?

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vanna, you werquin it in that hot leather made me want to post. Looked at the mural online. Wish I could see it in real life. Poetic work baby.
Speaking of workin' it, Synth's been delivering absolutely hot stuff lately.
Asobu, wonderful as usual.
PP, great use of neutrals. Really nice.
Aeglus, really liked the black and white fit and this all black one is sharp too.
MoK, really like how you wear the cargoes. I have the same one in camo and love the cut. You might have to proxy me a pair in camel.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Length doesn't matter, especially under a t since they're always skin tight and you just bunch it at your hips to the length you want. But layering with that kinda stuff is pretty risky.

You dont want to hear this, but IMO you look 100x better in your more traditional fits than your "risky" stuff.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, much appreciated! Some great fits posted recently.
Originally Posted by Synthese
gosurface and asobu, absolutely excellent. GS, I particularly love the bottom half - the pants are amazing.
Thanks man, you've been quite consistently good for a long while now. Your recent fit is one of the best exercises in drape I've seen in a while, the pants work perfectly and the Cloak jacket makes a good structured piece as contrast.
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Today: H&M Comme x 2 Docs
This is just fantastic, the proportions/silhouette works really well for you. Love the docs too, actually thinking of getting a pair.
Originally Posted by whizkit
hi, just dropping by
Glad you're posting here, I liked the few of your fits I saw on sufu some time back. Didn't you also post that dope yy floral suit over on TFS? If so, that looked pretty great on you. Berlin, thanks a lot! Really like your last one too, good colors and textures.

afc345

Reaction score
I want the KVA long inseam pants so badly now, great stuff the last pages.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexonfabric
This is great again. On the fence about the cargo pants but they fit well and the jacket is superb!
Cheers.
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits
Nice dude I love the jacket
Thanks. It's an overshirt rather than a jacket. still on the fence about getting a true denim jacket.
Originally Posted by Synthese
hungover synthpic from 5 minutes ago. i agreed to play in a soccer game in an hour...****

bAIBFl.jpg

really abusing this jacket

Looks good.
Sunday Walk
DSC_0103.jpg
DSC_0136.jpg

Looks great. I love that jacket.
MoK, really like how you wear the cargoes. I have the same one in camo and love the cut. You might have to proxy me a pair in camel.
Cheers. I like the legs on the cargoes - I wish there was a bit more rise though. If you're wanting a proxy PM me - I don't live near a store but do a mail order fairly frequently.
Originally Posted by stinger70
dior2.jpg

from friday night, dinner with a friend

fcuk
silk/cotton knit
dior
cp

Nice stacks.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sunday down by the creek, breaking in a pair of EP's Streaky Smiths after a first soak. Waist wise I probably should have sized down to the 35" (maybe too comfortable straight after a soak and the legs might have been a little better) but I think any tighter on the crotch would have killed me. Nice denim and not a bad fit so I'm not unhappy.

I'm in two minds on the cap...

20110327_wide.jpg

20110327_cap.jpg
20110327_capless.jpg

Denim cap: Cobmaster (NOS from a local hat shop)
Shirt: WWM
Jeans: EPs
Belt: Zissou
Boots: Redwing IR

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Hell of a last page there, alright. MoK, stinger, BR, epoc, synth, all great stuff. Even more enjoyable because my hangover is finally fading. Combo WAYWT/recommend me x... I just got this Man of Moods shirt, and it's thinner and more sheer than I expected. Not particularly see-through, but I wouldn't want to wear just that on a cold day. Any thoughts on what I can layer under it? Something else thin, maybe a little longer in the body, with a curved or uneven hem.
03272011a.jpg
03272011b.jpg

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MoK,not a fan of the hat, wish the belt was a little darker. Maybe some outerwear? Chunky knit or leather bomber? Solid pieces though as always. Wish you'd play with some more foresty colors (dark reds & greens etc) Deeeeeyyyyaaaaaaaammmm @ the camera. D700, great stuff

gastarbeider

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
I'm in two minds on the cap...
also not sure about the cap (gives an al pacino in cruising vibe, nttatwwt). otherwise, looks solid, as usual.

jakekrait

Reaction score
Reposting my friday outfit as I was really wondering if you guys think this works (I recently aquired lots of new stuff and I am just trying to figure out what works for me). Sorry for the poor picture/lighting.

20110326-tf4q2fdnircx17j7kh7kr2ustf.jpg

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Berlin, nice to see you! Looks good, nice silhuette on the jeans, great colors.

Mok, it looks better without the cap actually. Great shirt/belt/denim combo otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads