The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Sunday Walk [​IMG]
    Looks awesome, as usual. What's the jacket?

2. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

Vanna, you werquin it in that hot leather made me want to post. Looked at the mural online. Wish I could see it in real life. Poetic work baby.
    Speaking of workin' it, Synth's been delivering absolutely hot stuff lately.
    Asobu, wonderful as usual.
    PP, great use of neutrals. Really nice.
    Aeglus, really liked the black and white fit and this all black one is sharp too.
    MoK, really like how you wear the cargoes. I have the same one in camo and love the cut. You might have to proxy me a pair in camel.

3. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

Looks awesome, as usual. What's the jacket?
    Thanks. Its a light down jacket by Woolrich (euro/italian line).

4. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

[​IMG]

from friday night, dinner with a friend

fcuk
    silk/cotton knit
    dior
    cp

5. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

Length doesn't matter, especially under a t since they're always skin tight and you just bunch it at your hips to the length you want. But layering with that kinda stuff is pretty risky.

You dont want to hear this, but IMO you look 100x better in your more traditional fits than your "risky" stuff.

6. asobu

asobu Senior member

Thanks everyone, much appreciated! Some great fits posted recently.
    gosurface and asobu, absolutely excellent. GS, I particularly love the bottom half - the pants are amazing.
    Thanks man, you've been quite consistently good for a long while now. Your recent fit is one of the best exercises in drape I've seen in a while, the pants work perfectly and the Cloak jacket makes a good structured piece as contrast.
    Today: H&M Comme x 2 Docs
    This is just fantastic, the proportions/silhouette works really well for you. Love the docs too, actually thinking of getting a pair.
    hi, just dropping by
    Glad you're posting here, I liked the few of your fits I saw on sufu some time back. Didn't you also post that dope yy floral suit over on TFS? If so, that looked pretty great on you. Berlin, thanks a lot! Really like your last one too, good colors and textures.

7. afc345

afc345 Senior member

I want the KVA long inseam pants so badly now, great stuff the last pages.

8. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

This is great again. On the fence about the cargo pants but they fit well and the jacket is superb!
    Cheers.
    Nice dude I love the jacket
    Thanks. It's an overshirt rather than a jacket. still on the fence about getting a true denim jacket.
    hungover synthpic from 5 minutes ago. i agreed to play in a soccer game in an hour...fuck

[​IMG]

really abusing this jacket

Looks good.
    Sunday Walk
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Looks great. I love that jacket.
    MoK, really like how you wear the cargoes. I have the same one in camo and love the cut. You might have to proxy me a pair in camel.
    Cheers. I like the legs on the cargoes - I wish there was a bit more rise though. If you're wanting a proxy PM me - I don't live near a store but do a mail order fairly frequently.
    [​IMG]

from friday night, dinner with a friend

fcuk
    silk/cotton knit
    dior
    cp

Nice stacks.

9. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

Sunday down by the creek, breaking in a pair of EP's Streaky Smiths after a first soak. Waist wise I probably should have sized down to the 35" (maybe too comfortable straight after a soak and the legs might have been a little better) but I think any tighter on the crotch would have killed me. Nice denim and not a bad fit so I'm not unhappy.

I'm in two minds on the cap...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Denim cap: Cobmaster (NOS from a local hat shop)
    Shirt: WWM
    Jeans: EPs
    Belt: Zissou
    Boots: Redwing IR

10. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Hell of a last page there, alright. MoK, stinger, BR, epoc, synth, all great stuff. Even more enjoyable because my hangover is finally fading. Combo WAYWT/recommend me x... I just got this Man of Moods shirt, and it's thinner and more sheer than I expected. Not particularly see-through, but I wouldn't want to wear just that on a cold day. Any thoughts on what I can layer under it? Something else thin, maybe a little longer in the body, with a curved or uneven hem. [​IMG][​IMG]

11. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

MoK,not a fan of the hat, wish the belt was a little darker. Maybe some outerwear? Chunky knit or leather bomber? Solid pieces though as always. Wish you'd play with some more foresty colors (dark reds & greens etc) Deeeeeyyyyaaaaaaaammmm @ the camera. D700, great stuff

12. gastarbeider

gastarbeider Senior member

I'm in two minds on the cap...
    also not sure about the cap (gives an al pacino in cruising vibe, nttatwwt). otherwise, looks solid, as usual.

13. jakekrait

jakekrait Well-Known Member

Reposting my friday outfit as I was really wondering if you guys think this works (I recently aquired lots of new stuff and I am just trying to figure out what works for me). Sorry for the poor picture/lighting.

[​IMG]

14. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

15. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

Berlin, nice to see you! Looks good, nice silhuette on the jeans, great colors.

Mok, it looks better without the cap actually. Great shirt/belt/denim combo otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.