The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halisray

halisray Senior member

MoK, really like the fit. The neckerchief is a bit off though in my opinion; then again I'm not much of a style guru

2. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

[​IMG]
    This is even better than CalorieMate.

3. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior member

Snake's face and hair has always been too clean to pull off the look he is going for. Never a fan. Slack looks good and practical, though, kudos - nice shirt. Quit doing stupid stuff with the cuffs or your clothing, though, grr..

4. APK

APK Senior member

You mean the face he's obscured in every fit pic he's ever posted?

5. cez

cez Senior member

I... don't know who you are, so it's not a personal thing. I really don't think the shoes are A) good quality or B) look good with the rest of your outfit. Take that for what it's worth, which, it appears by your ultra defensive attitude, won't be worth much.
    lol. what ever du. i don't think you care but for what it's worth it is difficult to distinguish actual criticism from a rude comment when all you say is " those shoes suck". you should step up your communication game. and please enlighten me on why you have such a low opinion regarding the quality of this particular brand of shoes?

6. raags

raags Senior member

[​IMG]
    i find the strapped boots combined with the tuck combined with the shirt finishing at belt level chop up your proportions too much. i like the jacket.
    [​IMG]
    wish i was tall so i could dress like this. dig it.
    [​IMG][/spoiler]
    love love love love love this.
    [​IMG]
    fit of that leather is so fucken beautiful, tuck is great, i think it might work better with waxy denim than cotton dress pants (excuse my idiocy if those are denim not dress pants.)

7. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

lol. what ever du.

i don't think you care but for what it's worth it is difficult to distinguish actual criticism from a rude comment when all you say is " those shoes suck". you should step up your communication game.

and please enlighten me on why you have such a low opinion regarding the quality of this particular brand of shoes?

The leather appears to be of low quality, and the last is not attractive (but that is subjective).

8. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

You mean the face he's obscured in every fit pic he's ever posted?

we did get a sneak peak at that incredibly handsome smile once upon a time

9. cowsareforeating

cowsareforeating Senior member

thanks.

thanks. i think you're but i am not fan of work boots. they have a slight bootcut to them . they are from a few years ago when all i wore were bootcuts. i like how they feel and fit but i have been meaning to get them tapered.

footwear is all a matter of taste so i am not going to ague. besides something tells me it not the footwear you hate so much as the person wearing them, so i'm just going to ignore your snarky comment.

i am not trying to go all workwear steeze. honestly, i not a huge fan of workwear. i saw this shirt, liked the material a lot, liked the fit so i bought it.

the footwear is a little bit off. maybe if you had socks and a beefier looking oxford. i dont think anyone was gonna MAKE you wear work boots

10. cowsareforeating

cowsareforeating Senior member

[​IMG]

diggin it. gotta love that grey

11. mattt

mattt Senior member

12. Dan G

Dan G Senior member

PC original standard, 3 years old. check the wallet fade. What do you guys think of fit? Jcrew Shirt.
    [​IMG]

13. halisray

halisray Senior member

14. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

dude i'm so sick of raw denim + flannel fits shit is so boring god grow some originality

15. Gutman

Gutman Senior member

[​IMG]

Jacket, Shirt: Tornado Mart / Jeans: Lee Black Riders / Belt: Diavlo / Boots: Buffalo Bobs

This is the first thing of yours that i've really liked - looks great

First wear of the new jeans I ordered last time I was up in London. Had a soak and I'm pretty happy with the fit. Jude in Beak Street's Albam did a good job of estimating the post soak shrinkage for the hemming - they've shrunk up just right. Nice bloke too.
    [​IMG]

Looks good again! - If it were me, I'd go one notch looser on the belt to drop the jeans a fraction (not like you need the height...), and untuck the shirt assuming tails are not too long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.