The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seafinch

Seafinch Senior member

I just copped these jeans, I was afraid they might be a little too tight/tapered but yours look good.

Did you hem them? are they TTS?

Jeans look great; curious how you sized them, and how much you hemmed.

These are size 34. True size is probably 35. So I sized down. I hemmed about 3 inches off. Loving the fit.

2. otter

otter Senior member

Nah, not really. Coat elicits a lot of comments.

I've had someone say it looks like Dracula, someone say "Matrix much..." but most people actually seem to like it.

Thanks for compliments, people who liked it. Xenox actually posted it in the cool ebay shit thread

listi, listen here...Yohji with nudie jeans and those shoes, cmon

compliments? they are lying, ok

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

[​IMG]

am i the only one who thought the width of these pants suited the fit? not everything has to be all tapered, all the time

4. otter

otter Senior member

am i the only one who thought the width of these pants suited the fit?
    yep

5. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

FUCK. I need to get batteries for my camera. Just been2long. Awk. timer = awk. pose.
    [​IMG]

First thought
    [​IMG]

Seriously, really dig it though, cept the shoes/boots... uh. otherwise I'd look twice.
    PS - and considering you're in Kingston, that takes teh balls to wear . NYC people expect that kind of thing, Kingston they start scanning for a gun bulge.

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

yep

he should've worn his rick dunks. i'm sad the fakes aren't made in size 10.5-11. Wanted to play pickup bball with kunk and sufuers all in rick dunks. Would be an intimidating pickup team. More strange and ineffective because of clunky footwear but still fun.

7. Suicmez

Suicmez Senior member

Yeah I agree, Queen's is a not a very forgiving environment, too stuck-up faux prep for my liking. Probably why I never went there like 1/4 of my high school does every year, without fail. Must be a private school thing [​IMG] Seriously, along with those gay ass tams you guys all get, they must include a pair of boat shoes in your frosh kit. Every kid I saw was wearing them when I went to homecoming at Queen's last year. I've been wearing them since I can remember.. it pained me to see so many lameass posers. Maybe I was just bitter because my friend cockblocked me.. but that's another story[​IMG]
    On that note, the tam would have made this fit a whole new level of awesome.
    I agree that a more cohesive shirt would have made the fit really good. That way the coat would seem like part of the outfit, and not just a really nice coat.

8. bows1

bows1 Senior member

he should've worn his rick dunks. i'm sad the fakes aren't made in size 10.5-11. Wanted to play pickup bball with kunk and sufuers all in rick dunks. Would be an intimidating pickup team. More strange and ineffective because of clunky footwear but still fun.

Ditto. I saw a place with DBSS fakes too but nothing goes to 11.5-12

9. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

The outrÃ[​IMG], haigh-fashun intentions of Kunk's fits are completely undemined by the consistent use of middle-of-the-road earthtone color schemes combined with the general undynamism of having every piece you wear be an impact piece.

10. otter

otter Senior member

i actually like kunk, even though i initially gave him some shit on some forums. I can relate to him on some levels, both been family men and both having a passion for weights, even though he is a lot more hardcore than me

imo kunk, like eason to some extent are conflicted between been buff in a freaky way and looking good in clothes, and there is a fine line to tread....and kunk prefers freaky

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

The outrÃ[​IMG], haigh-fashun intentions of Kunk's fits are completely undemined by the consistent use of middle-of-the-road earthtone color schemes combined with the general undynamism of having every piece you wear be an impact piece.

if you think every piece there is a "high impact" piece, you're from MC

12. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

i actually like kunk, even though i initially gave him some shit on some forums. I can relate to him on some levels, both been family men and both having a passion for weights, even though he is a lot more hardcore than me

imo kunk, like eason to some extent are conflicted between been buff in a freaky way and looking good in clothes, and there is a fine line to tread....and kunk prefers freaky

Funny enough, the 3-4 times i've met kunk he has looked pretty normal. Even that outfit would look super normal in real life. Just a guy in a leather jacket with big puppy dog eyes.

Good call on the sex mind games

13. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

tagutcow wears 'impact' pieces? [​IMG]

14. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Ditto. I saw a place with DBSS fakes too but nothing goes to 11.5-12
    I don't think a DBSS fake would be able to look even remotely similar to the real thing, DBSS uses materials that can't be cheaped (goatskin, purple foiled goatskin, etc.)

15. reprehensible

reprehensible Senior member

You could play the Imperial Theme in your head nonstop as you go grocery shopping.

Way ahead of you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.