Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

rockin the topknot adam24? looks sweet

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Ohhhh no dlester (whoever the fuck that is) wont be able to see my posts! I better go kill myself!

I can think of at least a dozen other reasons why you should kill yourself

3. Woodyear

Woodyear Senior member

I never claimed it wasn't effeminate, but having androgynous aesthetic tastes doesn't mean I have gender dysphoria.

Agreed uncontrol. But that picture Lane posted, whoever it was, most certainly does. In my original post i did say "and to a much lesser extent" with regard to you uncontrol, and i still think on some weird level you prob have some gender issues...but dont we all?

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Agreed uncontrol. But that picture Lane posted, whoever it was, most certainly does. In my original post i did say "and to a much lesser extent" with regard to you uncontrol, and i still think on some weird level you prob have some gender issues...but dont we all?

You just want to fuck me and don't know how to handle it. It's OK. It happens all the time man.

5. Woodyear

Woodyear Senior member

I can think of at least a dozen other reasons why you should kill yourself

Lol im guessing all dozen of them involve me being disliked on an internet forum for having my own opinions and not ceding to the ridiculous and hilarious e-thuggery and bullying inherent to annonymous fashion forums.

6. artishard116

artishard116 Senior member

first post. from earlier today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

drkshdw
    silent
    3sixteen
    rachel comey

7. Woodyear

Woodyear Senior member

[​IMG]

same old shit, need new stuff to come already

Speaking of reasons to kill oneself.

Lulz.

8. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

Lol im guessing all dozen of them involve me being disliked on an internet forum for having my own opinions and not ceding to the ridiculous and hilarious e-thuggery and bullying inherent to annonymous fashion forums.
    [​IMG]

9. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

"Having your own opinions" is not necessarily a good thing, especially when those opinions are uninformed and devoid of any nuance at all. You aren't declaring your innovative and free-thinking nature, you're just letting everyone know that you don't have the fucking personal substance to learn about things before you form strong opinions on them.

10. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

[​IMG]

This looks very good.
    Details from top to bottom?

11. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

who ever said svb had anything too slim fit? he we need to shop at kids 'r us for that

I pretty sure a few weeks/months ago people were saying his stuff was too slim, I could be wrong though.

12. Woodyear

Woodyear Senior member

"Having your own opinions" is not necessarily a good thing, especially when those opinions are uninformed and devoid of any nuance at all. You aren't declaring your innovative and free-thinking nature, you're just letting everyone know that you don't have the fucking personal substance to learn about things before you form strong opinions on them.
    The only substance in your posession is half a gram of cheap coke and a six pack of mikes hard lemonade. Your opinion of me concerns me not in the least, nor do your baseless accusations. Feeling pity for cross-dressers, or thinking uncontrol is effeminate are not exactly opinions which require much thought. We're on a fashion forum discussing mens fucking clothing and you think anyone here has "personal substance", you nieve, arrogant brat. I could do this all day, its literally entertaining for me

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

You just want to fuck me and don't know how to handle it. It's OK. It happens all the time man.

[​IMG]

you guys are killing me ahahaa

adam24 doin it as usual

ps. cheers homies
    [​IMG]

14. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

The only substance in your posession is half a gram of cheap coke and a six pack of mikes hard lemonade.

Your opinion of me concerns me not in the least, nor do your baseless accusations. Feeling pity for cross-dressers, or thinking uncontrol is effeminate are not exactly opinions which require much thought.

We're on a fashion forum discussing mens fucking clothing and you think anyone here has "personal substance", you nieve, arrogant brat.

I could do this all day, its literally entertaining for me

lol u said nieve

should upgrade to firefox bro, not only does it spell-check for you but you can use the tabs and troll with greater efficiency.

15. APK

APK Senior member

Given how many posts from Woodyear are about cross-dressing, homosexuality, etc., I fully expect this to culminate in him trying to kiss a shirtless Kevin Spacey and then later murdering him a la American Beauty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.