1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

I don't think I would go so far as to suggest you are wearing the wrong kinda clothing for your physique at all. In fact, I feel your slimy runner's physique and general facial features mesh with it pretty well.

2. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

It could just be the angle/pose so I'll see how you are in later pics. The reason I say so is because your jeans tend to emphasize your hips more, and look too tight in the upper thighs.

3. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

So sick of the rain

[​IMG]

wjk
    rick
    ann d
    muddy chucks (no vis)

2 people like this.
  4. bows1

bows1 Senior member

KG if you don't want to look like your in a boyband, don't spike your hair. Your hair needs to be shorter. Right now your hair makes me think your last shirt was a dragon button up.

1 person likes this.
  5. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

I was about to call out bows for being mean, but that's too goddamn funny. A+ work.

6. thatguymj

thatguymj Senior member

[​IMG]

BoO
    Geller
    JVxCon

I've been trying to find a way to wear these geller flight pants so it doesn't look like I'm dressed in pyjamas when I leave the house.... Still not sure if I should even bother keeping them..

7. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

I wanna do the cool photos from different angles...got lazy though lol
    [​IMG]

8. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

curious what your half-marathon time was. my initial guess would be like 1:35, but im assuming its faster than i would initially think, so im gonna say like 1:27.

9. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

silent
    kva
    r&b
    converse

1 person likes this.
  10. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

Naah, not that impressive. It was 1:56. Respectable, but not jaw-dropping. My only point was that I'm not someone who just sits around getting soft. Do you run?

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

12. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

yeah, im a pretty avid runner, its something i do almost everyday. do you run races very often?... i havent ran in one since last fall... need to get back into doing them regularly.

13. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

That's great. I run about 5x a week, although I recently took off 12 days in a row because of pneumonia in my left lung. I'm doing another half-marathon a week from Sunday. Just want to stay under two hrs.

I use RunKeeper and Nike+ to track my activities. PM me if you use either of those, and I'd be happy to add you to my street team.

Nice fit today, btw. :)

14. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

thanks.
    havent tried the nike+ thing, i just use an old garmin forerunner to keep track of my mileage.

15. snake

snake Senior member

Love RunKeeper, hardly ever use it now though. I like it much more than nike+

16. malakas

malakas Senior member

ppssss, come here...closer.......closer,

ok, listen,and listen good

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE GOING BALD...LOSE THE THE HEADWEAR....ITS FUCKIN SUMMER,OK

17. Fycus

Fycus Senior member

Truth be told, as shitty as it is it start losing hair, jwied at least has a nicely shaped head. Ive always wondered why he doesn't shave it down all the way...

18. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

Your posts are never humourous (not at you Fycus)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  19. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

so is it ok to wear a baseball cap in the summer? which is likely hotter on the head than a super-thin cotton beanie. granted, the main functionality of a baseball hat is for the bill to block the sun, but the point is, the hat isnt really uncomfortable in summer weather.

and, maybe i just dont want my bald head to get sunburned.

20. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

in all the criticism of this, im surprised no one pointed out the blazer over a blazer. guess there was too much else to focus on.

edit.... just realized its a double breaster blazer over a vest. first thing i though was it was a db blazer over a 3 or 4 button blazer, which would be odd to say the least.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.