The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lane

Lane Senior member

Nicelynice buys the tamer leathers which suit him well. I haven't seen any aggressive piece on his body once.

2. MrFarnon

MrFarnon Member

Dressing room steez!

Few caveats: I know the shoes don't go with most of what I'm wearing in these -- they're just what I had on at the time when I went into the store. Also, I can see possible improvements and flaws in all of these fits; just trying shit on at the store, not finished products. Also apologies for iphone camera crappiness.

Anyway, would appreciate constructive feedback on outfits and individual pieces -- might consider going back and purchasing some of these. Thanks!

Spoilered for lots of images/big
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Where were you shopping?

3. G0079

G0079 Senior member

I don't think that Julius blazer is super aggressive to the point of being incompatible with him as a person. He just needs to have better things to mesh it with. Anyways, nn pulls these looks off really well. If you saw his old supergrin pic from a few years ago you wouldn't think it would happen. People aren't necessarily limited by their face.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Jeans are uni-qlo, shoes are CCP, everything else I forgot the brand
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Attachent Coat Scarf CDG+ Homme shirt and pants Carpe Boots Posted this before but here it is in better quality for those that care! [​IMG]

4. wj4

wj4 Senior member

wish that little white tiger was real
    My neighbor's dog barks at that thing every time she passes by. [​IMG]

5. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Meh, most of you don't know why I got mad at that comment but it's fine, judge. Also, criticizing people for their dressing motives is a complete joke since we all have certain motives as to why we went into a certain aesthetic direction.

Post more h&m fits eason

If I ever buy some H&M clothes I'll do that [​IMG]

6. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

7. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

That's a pretty MC coat, slimming or not; I'd caution against wearing it with jeans.

8. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

pants are unflattering, especially at the crotch ; maybe try something with a different rise " (unless it's just the fabric / cut...)

I think that was actually due to my underwear. It was giving me cock-bulge in literally everything. Those are actually two different pairs of pants, and I was getting serious dick-dome in everything I tried on.

9. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

That's a pretty MC coat, slimming or not; I'd caution against wearing it with jeans.

Aw, you think? Well, that's disappointing.

I guess I could just stick w/ the ol' wool trousers, then. At $35, I couldn't resist.

Thanks for the heads up.

10. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

I think that was actually due to my underwear. It was giving me cock-bulge in literally everything. Those are actually two different pairs of pants, and I was getting serious dick-dome in everything I tried on.

i have a hard time imaging underwear causing cock-bulge...
    unless you're wearing one of these [​IMG]
    http://www.hisroom.com/Obviously-For-Men.shtml

11. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

i have a hard time imaging underwear causing cock-bulge...
    unless you're wearing one of these [​IMG]
    http://www.hisroom.com/Obviously-For-Men.shtml

It was some bullshit underwear I bought without paying attention. They're super-tiny boxer-briefs and they push my junk up to the front. It gives me cock-bulge even in jeans that I never have that problem with otherwise. It gets worse in pants other than jeans.

I don't wear them if I have anything else clean. But I'm lazy and I didn't do laundry.

12. Lel

Lel Senior member

My first picture post here since I had the time and someone to take my pic.

I thought the shirt would go better with the outfit, but I didn't really like the outcome so much.

[​IMG]

I don't understand how you would drop money for new ToJ but still do nothing with your hair [​IMG]

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

it has to grow?

14. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I don't understand how you would drop money for new ToJ but still do nothing with your hair [​IMG]
    Um, I get a haircut every month..that's about it. I just recently grew out my hair in the last ~1 year. Prior to me getting my M.S. and having a professional job, I had the shorter haircut that may have been approved by you. I can't sport a 'trendier' haircut now...I really can't go to a regional meeting with a faux hawk, my friend. By the way, 3 more ToJ pieces in the mail. [​IMG] Since we're on the topic of boring haircuts, the aforementioned reason is what I used to justify Stanley's haircut.

15. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

nameback, where to kop those shirts?

they are nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.