The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Why does what willy wear have any bearing on how over the line your comment was, especially given the pretty accurate description that CrazyJew was getting pretty analytical about why he wears Julius, as you tend to do? Also, I think you've been here long enough to pick up on when Uncontrol is being an asshole and when he's just being snarky.

What I typed: This conversation should of probably ended a while ago, he called the kid a tranny the other kid called him out on being "jr" so what?

What I am thinking: I hope more people fuel this so I can have something to read for the next 10 min

Hey Lane, that's one hell of a lazy eye!!!

2. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

You guys can keep going, but this is still the best WAYWT meltdown of all time.

3. Lane

Lane Senior member

See, you're proving my point you don't even know the background info behind this so just drop it or carry on with the circle jerk, be my guest.

4. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Moo's comment about how Berlin Report is only liked because of his hair was pretty damn good too. Also Willy looking fly as ever. If that's prep then I guess I like prep

5. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Lol, a prep Douchebag..go figure
    [​IMG]

6. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

It's Jessica Stam.

i wanna see if jessica stam has the stamina
    -kanye

7. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Hahahahahahaha, very nice. (Can't really find a masculine way to express laughter on the net)
    See, you're proving my point you don't even know the background info behind this so just drop it or carry on with the circle jerk, be my guest.
    It's over man Dammit people. Guess it's back to boring ol' fits... [​IMG] Edit: I could swear willly's avatar was Drew Barrymore

8. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Fuck I hate getting dragged into these long arguments

sig-worthy

9. twdawson

twdawson Senior member

Dressing room steez! Few caveats: I know the shoes don't go with most of what I'm wearing in these -- they're just what I had on at the time when I went into the store. Also, I can see possible improvements and flaws in all of these fits; just trying shit on at the store, not finished products. Also apologies for iphone camera crappiness. Anyway, would appreciate constructive feedback on outfits and individual pieces -- might consider going back and purchasing some of these. Thanks! Spoilered for lots of images/big
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

pants are unflattering, especially at the crotch ; maybe try something with a different rise " (unless it's just the fabric / cut...)

10. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Edit: I could swear willly's avatar was Drew Barrymore
    Nah it's from this:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

11. wj4

wj4 Senior member

My first picture post here since I had the time and someone to take my pic.

I thought the shirt would go better with the outfit, but I didn't really like the outcome so much.

[​IMG]

12. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

13. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

i don't even know the background info behind this, wtf are you on about

14. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

wish that little white tiger was real

15. G0079

G0079 Senior member

crazyjew you look way better after shaving. Try using some pomade, slicking the hair back or a haircut or something - it'll help with the babyface thing.

As for those who say he can't pull his desired style off, look at nicelynice. Not saying that they look alike at all, but dude comes across like the friendliest guy on the planet, yet that doesn't mean he's stuck being a prep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.