The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Sancho Panzo Christ

Sancho Panzo Christ Senior member

[​IMG]

i bet this guy is into reading some real challenging shit.

2. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

Dressing room steez!

Few caveats: I know the shoes don't go with most of what I'm wearing in these -- they're just what I had on at the time when I went into the store. Also, I can see possible improvements and flaws in all of these fits; just trying shit on at the store, not finished products. Also apologies for iphone camera crappiness.

Anyway, would appreciate constructive feedback on outfits and individual pieces -- might consider going back and purchasing some of these. Thanks!

Spoilered for lots of images/big
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

@willy

[​IMG]

4. IGF-1

IGF-1 Senior member

5. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

Dressing room steez!

Few caveats: I know the shoes don't go with most of what I'm wearing in these -- they're just what I had on at the time when I went into the store. Also, I can see possible improvements and flaws in all of these fits; just trying shit on at the store, not finished products. Also apologies for iphone camera crappiness.

Anyway, would appreciate constructive feedback on outfits and individual pieces -- might consider going back and purchasing some of these. Thanks!

Spoilered for lots of images/big
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

it's like you went straight to the list of mens trends and tried to hit everything all at once.

flower print - check
    rolled up chinos - check
    small stripes - check

why post things like this in WAWYT? Isn't there an appropriate thread for stuff like this?

6. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

flower print - check rolled up chinos - check small stripes - check why post things like this in WAWYT? Isn't there an appropriate thread for stuff like this?
    Well, I was in a store selling current-season menswear, so yeah, probably some of it was hitting recent trends. Is that a bad thing? I mean do you have anything specific to say or just some vague lambasting of "trends?" I went in and picked out some stuff I thought had potential and tried it on. (Edit: And was in my size. The vast majority of stuff wasn't in my size, because I'm tiny and stuff rarely is) And I picked WAYWT because this is where 99% of fit critique happens edit 2: I mean if you want to critique on the basis of trendiness that's fine but in absence of any kind of specificity I'm sort of lost for what you're trying to say.

7. xM.

xM. Senior member

the first patterned shirt is awful, but i dont mind the second one.

8. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

nah, just saying you would probably get more feedback about whether you should purchase them or not in the actual questions thread.

Pretty sure Waywt should be for things you are actually wearing...

9. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

nah, just saying you would probably get more feedback about whether you should purchase them or not in the actual questions thread. Pretty sure Waywt should be for things you are actually wearing...
    Oh, sorry, that's not what I meant. I'm more interested in feedback on outfits. Individual piece feedback is nice but secondary. I.e. I'd be interested in learning what people think of the outfits, what the flaws are, how they could be improved. What pieces could be substituted for something that would work better, etc. I think a couple of these are pretty flawed but have the skeleton of a solid fit in there.

10. Harbin

Harbin Senior member

11. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

What are those boots nameback?

Generic Man white chukka

12. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

This is the dumbest/weirdest thing I've read this year.

The year is still young. I would say it's the dumbest thing I'll read all year.

Next he's gonna insult me for having one BoO shirt and Rick in the same wardrobe. COME AT ME BRO

13. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

The year is still young. I would say it's the dumbest thing I'll read all year. Next he's gonna insult me for having one BoO shirt and Rick in the same wardrobe. [​IMG]
    there we go

14. APK

APK Senior member

By time I went through the two pages between Lane's butt-hurt comment and the end of this thread, I had already forgotten what Uncontrol said to prompt such a bizarre, hateful comment. Of all the things Uncontrol has said in that past, THAT's what gets you frothing at the mouth with anger?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.