The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

MoK fits are consistently good and photography is excellent -- great detail.

Here's today:

[​IMG]
    Ray Ban
    BOO
    APC
    Keds

and a rare sight from my rooftop:

[​IMG]

2. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

Thanks. I'm quite happy with the IR's - they're tough, comfortable, and unlike my English boots need next to no maintenance [​IMG]

i always imagine you as a daring type, perhaps having swam the channel or better yet jumped across in a wingsuit

3. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Guangzhou day1 no wifi in my uncles apartment -_- uniqlo nike pbj conv apc
    Sick camera.

4. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

[​IMG]

best thing in a long time, good work bro

5. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

^ DLester looks great.

@SVB: BoO looks too big on you.

6. APK

APK Senior member

Maybe a touch big in the shoulders, but I was going to say it's one of the better fitting shirts he's posted. He doesn't look so rail-thin. The APC (New Cures?) aren't working, though. You need fuller cuts, but the NC cut is so wonky with the slim thigh, slim knee and comparatively wide hem.

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Svb just needs some leather pants and tight clingy buttondowns. Rock that skinny, I'll hook you up

8. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

The APCs are New Standards.

I agree the BOO is a touch wide in the shoulders but it fits pretty slim everywhere else and it was 50% off. I really like the red overdye so if the shoulders are a tad wide, whatever. Oh, also once I wash it that may improve. It can shrink a little and still be fine so maybe I'll throw it in the dryer and see.

I have no idea how to respond to uncontrol.

9. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

It'd actually be pretty interesting to see you rock something a little edgier.

10. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

^^ While I'm not particular to leather pants specifically, I agree that given your body type the skinny rocker would work much much better on you than the aesthetic you seem to be currently going for.

But forget about the rocker look specifically, the point is that there are many different types of pieces that look great on really skinny dudes, but none of them seem to be in your wardrobe currently. Maybe mess around with trying some things that are completely different? Just a thought.

11. ataru

ataru Senior member

SVB's sunglasses fit what I think is his intended look perfectly, but they do look a bit far over on the geeky side here. Not everyone can pull off clubmasters like, say, Jack Nicholson. I may be remembering wrong but I think PinkPantser did them justice, although with more of a Buddy Holly vibe.

12. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

The APCs are New Standards.

I agree the BOO is a touch wide in the shoulders but it fits pretty slim everywhere else and it was 50% off. I really like the red overdye so if the shoulders are a tad wide, whatever. Oh, also once I wash it that may improve. It can shrink a little and still be fine so maybe I'll throw it in the dryer and see.

The jeans look terrible IMO. NS dont work for skinny guys, look how the knees flare out to the side, completley ruins your shilouette and just looks awkward and horrible. This isnt based purely on your picture, but also on my own pair which i dont wear out of the house because i realised they look terrible on me in the same way yours do on you.

13. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

you have no idea what you are talking about. Get over this skin tight horse shit. SVB's pants look fine, shirt is awful tho.

14. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

BoO is kind of garbage tbh, not worth 50% off. them shits retail at like $300, wtf?!

but i mean u guys take shit too far at the same time...it's not the worst i've seen on here by any means.

15. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

you have no idea what you are talking about. Get over this skin tight horse shit. SVB's pants look fine, shirt is awful tho.

Do you have personal experience with being as thin as SVB and wearing APC NS? Its a fact that they look shit, and thats based on my own findings not just a response to his pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.