The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

terrible posture what whhat [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. APK

APK Senior member

What's the shirt?

3. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

What's the cardi? Kinda looks like a combo of my Schneider and Our Legacy from last fall

4. 1up

1up Senior member

[​IMG]

stilllllll learning

5. JoeRogan

JoeRogan Senior member

Love that coat, JR.

+1

Thanks both, it's pretty much my go-to winter coat [​IMG]

6. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

[​IMG]

boots totally incongruous

7. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

PK, and ARW, whenever I post fits, I tend not to post the brands..

This kind of goes hand in hand with the discussion recently layed day in Random Thoughts, about brand disparity, and aesthetic continuance..etc.

I buy what I think looks good, and what I enjoy wearing. Synthese nailed it down when he strives for whimsy when he dresses, I think I do that...

In any case, why I tend not to post brands is because, as silly the notion is in thought, it is true. I feel a lot of the times with fits I post, if I listed the brands, they might not get as warm a reaction.

/tl;dr

Leather I picked up years ago at Century 21 on the cheap, Ferre Mainline, thick ass calf, slim fit, probably retailed for under a grand I got it for like $200.

Cardi is Club Monanco, shirt is Banana Republic (?!#@), Cords are Levis, Boots are Barneys House Brand.

8. APK

APK Senior member

Understandable and probably not without truth to an extent. I was digging the shirt when you posted it in RP, but didn't ask the brand.

9. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Understandable and probably not without truth to an extent. I was digging the shirt when you posted it in RP, but didn't ask the brand.

It was on sale in store for $35 couldnt resist,fi ts well, it's decent quality, and the print is dope.

Would have definetely snagged this up too if it had a B/D collar, digging prints for this season. http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...scid=812981002

10. APK

APK Senior member

Heh, I checked the site pretty much right after you mentioned the brand. I'm not sure how well prints work for me, so I'd rather take an inexpensive stab at one. Thanks for the heads up.

11. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

APK, and ARW, whenever I post fits, I tend not to post the brands.. This kind of goes hand in hand with the discussion recently layed day in Random Thoughts, about brand disparity, and aesthetic continuance..etc. I buy what I think looks good, and what I enjoy wearing. Synthese nailed it down when he strives for whimsy when he dresses, I think I do that... In any case, why I tend not to post brands is because, as silly the notion is in thought, it is true. I feel a lot of the times with fits I post, if I listed the brands, they might not get as warm a reaction. /tl;dr Leather I picked up years ago at Century 21 on the cheap, Ferre Mainline, thick ass calf, slim fit, probably retailed for under a grand I got it for like $200. Cardi is Club Monanco, shirt is Banana Republic (?!#@), Cords are Levis, Boots are Barneys House Brand.
    Not really surprising, I didn't have a whole lot of designer stuff in my wardrobe up until fairly recently and even now there's a bit of whatever shit mixed in. I don't list brands either, no worries dude. Looks good, infinitely preferable to the number of sad dudes that spend lots of dollars to look mediocre or worse.

12. Nezero

Nezero Active Member

First WAYWT pic. No shoes cause I'm at home 'studying" Critique welcome [​IMG]

13. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

14. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

All black 3L?

15. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

I bought all of that stuff in high school, I imagine my current choices would be pretty loud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.