1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lane

Lane Distinguished Member

Never been a fan of the Julius bra shirts, but this looks good. With regards to what Eason was saying, I think the bunching of the hem of the shirt makes your hips look a bit bigger than they are, and makes your upper body look smaller by comparison. I wouldn't worry about it too much though; and with some outerwear, it wouldn't be noticeable at all. btw, did you ever get an answer about the Julius flagship store in the Small Questions Thread?
    ah, makes sense tbh...the bunching looks that way because I purposely did that to show off the details of the jeans for the picture. If I let it drape naturally it wouldn't have looked like that I guess. Thanks for a real critique. as for the flagship.. Yah, hide-san ordered the two shirts I wanted already, so I dunno wth that one dude was talking about....

2. scott.m

scott.m Distinguished Member

Ah word, that's awesome.

3. CBrown85

CBrown85 Distinguished Member

For peat's sake!

i lol'd

4. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Distinguished Member

^This is extremely true but I am at peace with that. You really think I haven't had bacon on a good gourmet burger? It tastes good but it tastes like a bacon cheeseburger. It's a waste. Beer is complimentary.
    yo u dont like backon? wtf y u on innernet 4?

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

^lol fucking westside

I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore ARs last comment simply because it made no sense.

6. noob in 89

noob in 89 Distinguished Member

[​IMG]

Ha ha, BURGERS!

Oh, hai guys. Ignore, for the moment, the exquisitely designed Jil shirt. Just bought my first pair of slim fit Dockers, and am completely underwhelmed. They fit in the waist so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to size down.

What u think: acceptable, or totally unidentifiable as slim fit pants?

[​IMG]

7. xM.

xM. Senior Member

[​IMG]

8. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Distinguished Member

Oh, hai guys. Ignore, for the moment, the exquisitely designed Jil shirt. Just bought my first pair of slim fit Dockers, and am completely underwhelmed. They fit in the waist so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to size down. What u think: acceptable, or totally unidentifiable as slim fit pants?
    Those are not "slim fit". They do not fit in a slim way. What are you doing with that shirt dog, 2.50 at Goodwill is still 2.50. You can even put it toward your fund to someday buy a shirt that doesn't visually suck a dick. AR thinks a "gourmet burger" is ground beef on a bun? That is not the kind of thinking I expect from a guy with a shorts suit.

9. noob in 89

noob in 89 Distinguished Member

Sorry du, that's just some east German steez that eludes you atm. Let me have my bro Crazy Jew break it down for you:
    Even though some of the fits here seem incomprehensible to you, it's only because you don't understand. It's like people who talk shit about modern art, arguing that it's just a bunch of bullshit random shapes and squares. That's because they don't know anything about modern art, so they cannot attribute a meaning to modern art. They only see random shapes, just like you two only see layers of meaningless cloth on a person who actually very much knows what he is doing. Take a look at some of the runway shows for designers such as Prada, Givenchy, or Dior...What they wear is bizarre, freakish, yet innovative and edgy. To normal people who know little about fashion except what exists in the windows of pedestrian stands at the mall, this kind of fashion is entirely too esoteric and thus becomes a joke to them. But to those who do understand fashion, there is more depth to what these models wear than what one would normally think.
    Sorry, robot -- YOU don't get modern art. You must be a pedestrian. [​IMG] Thanks for confirming the pants, though. Back to the lowly mall they go!

10. wootx

wootx Senior Member

[​IMG]

Junya Watanabe
    White Mountaineering
    Temple of Jawnz
    Lad Musician
    Visvim

AKA same old shit.

Looks good. I realize the jacket is Junya Watanabe, but do you have any other details about it? I'm having trouble finding it and I'm really interested. Thanks

11. nicelynice

nicelynice Distinguished Member

I think I'm gonna stop buying jeans.. just like wearing pants more, sweats or wool or whatever [​IMG] Rick HEATFACT (heat tech ripoff from the supermarket) CdG CCP

12. nicelynice

nicelynice Distinguished Member

Night:
    [​IMG]

Work:
    [​IMG]

I'm a vegetarian and I agree with this.

Everything fits really, reallu well, which makes me like this fit better than I would otherwise

13. epoc

epoc Well-Known Member

[​IMG] ccp derbies.

wootx: The jacket is from AW 09.

14. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Distinguished Member

That Junya jacket is awesome. Tried it on in Dover Street Market back in 2009 and really regret passing on it. Great fit!

15. ratboy90

ratboy90 Member

Have a day off today so I'm just trying out a bunch of stuff in my closet. Do these jeans and my clarks DB work?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.