The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

Sorry for the 5guys hype guys, it was cool for a couple of months but I stopped going. The meat tastes terrible.

2. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Senior member

I'm English and I don't consider myself European, yet you're Irish and you do?

If you need me to link you to a map showing the European boundary just holler...

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

In n Out > Five Guys!

[​IMG] was about to say that

4. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

Maybe when I have my layover in la I can grab an in n out somewhere nearby. West coast only right?

5. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

In n Out > Five Guys!
    In n Out is good, but it doesn't live up to the hype. I don't think any of these regional burger chains are as good as their boosters make them out to be. The locals rep for them because they're local; the outsiders lust after them because they're inaccessible, like a grass-is-always-greener concept. In the end, they're all better than the average BK/McDonald's garbage, but they're never going to compare to an actual gourmet burger joint (a la Ray's Hellburger in Arlington). clark kent looks good but could reconsider the crew neck under a button-down. willy's screen name is a discredit to my city, but the fit is, as always, excellent (managing to look neither douchey nor try-hard in a varsity is always at least somewhat impressive in and of itself).

6. ramp

ramp Senior member

my bra fit

Never been a fan of the Julius bra shirts, but this looks good. With regards to what Eason was saying, I think the bunching of the hem of the shirt makes your hips look a bit bigger than they are, and makes your upper body look smaller by comparison. I wouldn't worry about it too much though; and with some outerwear, it wouldn't be noticeable at all.

btw, did you ever get an answer about the Julius flagship store in the Small Questions Thread?

7. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

yo post some fits!!

I will soon, lil bro has my camera and hes in Australia !!!

8. aether

aether Senior member

[​IMG] .
    what boots? looks good overall. also, hilarious video scott.

9. APK

APK Senior member

Lifestyle Vids OFWGKTA show last night.

0:27
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    Preme Snapback
    Junya reversible
    Edward Tee
    KMW
    Play Chucks
    SWAG(fullviz)

That's hilarious.

If nothing else, Tyler is on the cusp of blowing up. Dude finally signed to a label.

10. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

In n Out > Five Guys!

those names are super gay when you put them next to each other

11. saelan

saelan Senior member

what boots? looks good overall.

Thanks, they're grenson freds.

Epoc looks epic. Golf Wang show looks pretty epic, too.

12. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

In n Out is good, but it doesn't live up to the hype. I don't think any of these regional burger chains are as good as their boosters make them out to be. The locals rep for them because they're local; the outsiders lust after them because they're inaccessible, like a grass-is-always-greener concept. In the end, they're all better than the average BK/McDonald's garbage, but they're never going to compare to an actual gourmet burger joint (a la Ray's Hellburger in Arlington).

this is like comparing apples to oranges. you're paying 4x more for a ray's hellburger burger than you are for in n out, so it clearly better be much better. that being said, i find rays to be way overhyped although pretty good. would rather eat in n out (0)

13. jskidder

jskidder Senior member

[​IMG] geller lad jean shop guidi

14. BrianVarick

BrianVarick Senior member

In n Out is good, but it doesn't live up to the hype. I don't think any of these regional burger chains are as good as their boosters make them out to be. The locals rep for them because they're local; the outsiders lust after them because they're inaccessible, like a grass-is-always-greener concept. In the end, they're all better than the average BK/McDonald's garbage, but they're never going to compare to an actual gourmet burger joint (a la Ray's Hellburger in Arlington).

clark kent looks good but could reconsider the crew neck under a button-down.

willy's screen name is a discredit to my city, but the fit is, as always, excellent (managing to look neither douchey nor try-hard in a varsity is always at least somewhat impressive in and of itself).

Apples to oranges bro, why would you compare a $10 burger to a $3 burger?

15. hboogz

hboogz Senior member

Lifestyle Vids OFWGKTA show last night.

0:27
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

That's wassup man. Respect. Don't know too much about this dude or the scene, but looked fun as shit.

Reminds me of old DnB parties and Tricky, MF Doom Shows in NYC back in my early 20's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.