The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chinoguy

chinoguy Senior member

well today at work i'm wearing a wide-neck layered t-shirt, skinny leopard print jeans and pony-hair hi-tops, so my experience isn't representative [​IMG]

I heard the national circus was recruiting.

2. NOBD

NOBD Senior member

Great look. Where did you get your herringbone jacket from?

Thanks. Caruso.

3. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

[​IMG] Dior savile row Nudie Creative recreation ...will have to sell the jeans. Getting uncomfortably tight around the hips.

4. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

am still big shirtless but look normal in clothes now.

what the fuck... how did kunk lose so much weight

5. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

Snowman; Dont know if its the glasses(or lack of), but you look much better in everything now. Its a good fit.

6. steveoffice

steveoffice Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Jacket: BoO Cardigan: Jil Shirt: Alt. A. Jeans: DH Boots: MMM Criticisms always welcome [​IMG]

7. Suicmez

Suicmez Senior member

Valentine's?
    That's on Monday...
    Anyways, I would have opted for a different base layer.. like a dress shirt, ervell club collar maybe?
    Or a looser neck on the t-shirt.

8. steveoffice

steveoffice Senior member

haha I meant V day weekend edited out [​IMG]

9. APK

APK Senior member

Cropped toggle coats always look weird to me.

10. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

[​IMG]
    I dig the palette. Black cat crossin' your path.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Pants are Epaulet and the chucks were diy. We didn't go anywhere too fancy so heels weren't realy necessary. It's actually made-to-measure by ToJ. Good guess though, since it's probably inspired by Raf/Jil shirting.
    heh, ive been looking at some epaulet pants, the gabardine and french blue poplin to be exact. french blue reminds me of this seasons jil. i was going to say toj but was too scared to be wrong[​IMG] should have went for the glory!! iirc you have two right? and they are discontinued? (this is my attempt of redeeming myself[​IMG] )
    Snowman; Dont know if its the glasses(or lack of), but you look much better in everything now. Its a good fit.
    thanks bud. also im taking more time to finish a whole outfit instead of just posting up "in-progress" fits lol! again, kind words appreciated!

12. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

sort of inspired by steveoffice with the cdg shirt--forgot i had it [​IMG]
    so i wore this stuff out with my canada goose, again [​IMG] , and then i received this in the mail just now so i decided to take a few snaps.
    ive been trying to give a complete look, so i was waiting for some outerwear and accessories.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    open:
    [​IMG]

[/SPOILER]
    aspesi thermal blazer(filled with thermore)-actually quite warm
    cdg play
    mmm
    fujiwara wool/leather gloves(finally getting some wear because they look dumb with the goose)
    vandals-shout out to shibbel for fronting me on these!!!

I like this a lot. Haven't been here too long, but this is probably my favorite fit of yours, snowman. Not to say I don't enjoy your edgier fits, but this one just plain works...

driveslowk - What's the make of the shirt? You seem like a really slim guy, and I'm surprised how well fitting the collar is. Inseam on the pants is perfect as well.

+1. Looking forward to exploring ToJ MtM shirting (or S, M, L) if it opens up for orders (?). The EP chinos look great too. Need to pick up a pair soon. Especially after reviewing everyone's 2010 Best Kop lists where they seemed to be featured on nearly everyone's...

WAYWT lifestyle edition. Making buttondowns is overrated, I'm gonna just stick to buying.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/SPOILER]

Arms are a little big, other than that the fit is alright for first cut n sew project.
    [​IMG]

This is cool. The bolded part made me laugh (not at you... hopefully with you, haha).

[​IMG]
    Nothing to say here other than the fit looks great. I admittedly don't know the designer well and if being tall and muscular lends itself to a good fit - but regardless - the entire outfit looks extremely, extremely impressive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Jacket: BoO
    Cardigan: Jil
    Shirt: Alt. A.
    Jeans: DH
    Boots: MMM

Criticisms always welcome [​IMG]

Have enjoyed all of your fits so far, this no exception. Make sure to continue posting.

13. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

The EP chinos look great too. Need to pick up a pair soon. Especially after reviewing everyone's 2010 Best Kop lists where they seemed to be featured on nearly everyone's.
    He's wearing Epaulet trousers, not the Rivet Chinos; I'm guessing it's the Air Force Blue Merino ones. But yeah, EP's Rivet Chinos are pretty spectacular.

14. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

15. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

He's wearing Epaulet trousers, not the Rivet Chinos; I'm guessing it's the Air Force Blue Merino ones.

But yeah, EP's Rivet Chinos are pretty spectacular.

Cool - thanks for the info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.