Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

i just came her to post a picture ididnt think everyone was going to jump on me telling me i look like shit when i thought i looked great. /fa/ is even worse they are just gigantic cunts i hate the internet [​IMG]
    well you were wrong. You may think you look great but absolutely nothing about your out is good. Crewnecks look bad with blazers, blazers aren't supposed to be that baggy, jeans have an ugly wash and the wingtips or whatever are far too formal for the rest of your outfit. Also your haircut is bad.

2. ghostbusters101

ghostbusters101 Well-Known Member

well you were wrong. Nothing about your otufit is good. Crewnecks look bad with blazers, blazers aren't supposed to be that baggy, jeans have an ugly wash and the wingtips or whatever are far too formal for the rest of your outfit.

+1

3. LionelFrankenstein

LionelFrankenstein Senior member

Smells like a troll. Really like Synth's latest outlandish slightly but awesome indeed.

4. trolol

trolol Member

man has this thread gone downhill over the past few months

5. grit

grit Senior member

maybe in the distant future when our technology is advanced enough that it will enable us to work at home, we can just wear layers of knits similar to what syntheses is wearing. perhaps made of recycled fibers or advanced man made materials that will conform with the body's temperature and allow it to feel warmth when it's cold and vice versa.

i like this a lot. where 2 kop thermodynamic future-knits?

6. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

Looks like a backwater cillian Murphy who got date raped by tagutcow.

Criticism's fine, but a lot of you guys are just commenting on people's looks, for godssakes. It's just plain weird. And is it any coincidence that Teger looks like David Mamet on a bender, or Scotty Danny Devito's shorter brother?

7. chinoguy

chinoguy Senior member

stalin is even worse than chino.

I never posted an outfit.

8. chinoguy

chinoguy Senior member

Criticism's fine, but a lot of you guys are just commenting on people's looks, for godssakes. It's just plain weird. And is it any coincidence that Teger looks like David Mamet on a bender, or Scotty Danny Devito's shorter brother?

I agree. You can't compare the guy's hair to that of a pedophile and not expect him to fire back.

9. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Only my friends can call me Scotty. And I look nothing like devito, though I am sicilian, good guess. And everything about that fit is said, I'd say worse if I wanted to.

10. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Senior member

you guys are douche bags
    the coat fits me great even though you may not think so, and also looks great.
    i dont see what the fuck your guys issues is with picking apart all these little things that to me arent even issues
    yes the jeans pull apart the uotfit, but most of my jeans go much better with it
    the shoes are kick ass wingtips that you hate for some unknown reason..
    i just want to dress how i want to dress. im not following some insane style guide and i think it looks good and thats all that fucking matters

The coat is too long, and it's a three button, however well it may fit you. Get a slimmer two-button one.
    Crewnecks and blazers don't go too well together, get a v-neck.
    Keep the jeans or get darker ones. I personally prefer darker ones, but whatever floats your boat.
    Change your shoes. I don't hate your shoes, but they are too formal.

11. vthustle

vthustle Senior member

before it gets lost in the shuffle... grit, I like the fit, clean and simple. also, the haircut makes a world of difference for you.

12. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That looks like an orphaned jacket from a suit or something.

13. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Only my friends can call me Scotty. And I look nothing like devito, though I am sicilian, good guess. And everything about that fit is said, I'd say worse if I wanted to.

[​IMG] Italian, not Sicilian specifically

14. sipang

sipang Senior member

maybe in the distant future when our technology is advanced enough that it will enable us to work at home, we can just wear layers of knits similar to what syntheses is wearing. perhaps made of recycled fibers or advanced man made materials that will conform with the body's temperature and allow it to feel warmth when it's cold and vice versa. I also like it's organic quality how it's draped relaxed on the body in contrast with tailored suits that are worn in the offices today.
    i like this a lot. where 2 kop thermodynamic future-knits?

This actually already exsits, ever heard of phase change material (PCM) ? They can store/release heat based on the temperature. Undercover used PCM lining in some Fall 2009 pieces like this hooded jacket w/ build-in thermostat. [​IMG][​IMG] Shoeller also released an adaptive material called C_change which is basically a membrane that reacts to the level of body heat/moisture by opening up when the body heat reach a certain level to let the water vapour/excess heat escape and closes when the temperature falls/when you're inactive in order to preserve body heat. The design of the membrane is actually based on a pine cone and the way it reacts to weather conditions. That material is already used in several bike jacket and other stuff. [​IMG] THE FUTURE IS NOW

15. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.