• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
****, how did you find a picture of jet circa '09 before he 'found' trickers and 'knits' and ditched Banana and J.crew?
loooool honestly, though..sandals are ugly and very pedestrian.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
wtf is wrong with his chest?

also, MOK- just say trousers.

I remember once, a while back, MOK posted a photo of himself in MS. Someone replied to his photo "*********". MOK laughed it off, but as rude as that poster was, I could see where the comment was coming from. Whatever way MOK was wearing his jacket, it made him look like he had a big chest. I think the striped shirt is creating the same effect, although it could also be how the jacket is lying. Having said that, I think MOK is one of the best dressers on the forum, certainly a much better dresser than me. But I think a solid shirt might of worked better in this situation.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
loooool

honestly, though..sandals are ugly and very pedestrian.

Ha, duly noted

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
This right here is not me taking offense just laughing at one guy being on an others cock on the net

really? my post made no indication of whether or not I agreed with jet. even if I thought your fit was killer, your insults against jet are still lame as ****.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
is this du gon respond to every post from today until tomorrow? welcome back lane how was your banning? aww brinbro sad cuz he ain't got no friends
frown.gif

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
really? my post made no indication of whether or not I agreed with jet. even if I thought your fit was killer, your insults against jet are still lame as ****.

I am just fascinated by this pseudo society thing here, noobs...what? It came across clearly, at least to me, as just that. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I don't even know that person to insult him/her. Just thought it was funny that the immediate word defaulted to is douche, very lame insult wouldn't you say?

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by saelan
Hey kelvin, that fit is super clean. I like it.

5414182393_79ded53877.jpg

h&m
geller
oliver spencer
hope
grenson

This got lost in all the
smack.gif
. Consistently good stuff

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
is this du gon respond to every post from today until tomorrow?

welcome back lane how was your banning?

aww brinbro sad cuz he ain't got no friends
frown.gif

Responding on a thread, surprising! You are very smart, I can tell

Just killing the time until kick off. I am out in a little bit anyways

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
Hilarious! Are you somehow related to jet, is this why you feel the need to defend him? Sad.
inlove.gif

I wouldn't call it defending- taking shots from some guy whose wardrobe consists of 99% W+H and timbos hardly warrants any assistance.

Also, I will say this again, switching it up in fashion is what it's all about- otherwise we would all end up like you walking around in W+H everything and assuming its the ****. 99% of the guys here wet their lux whistle with Armani and Gucci and wore Express, BR, and JC at some point. Your barbs are pointless, Jet remains the most knowledgeable guy on this forum, and that's where his respect comes from.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The crap you're selling says it all- jocking other guys on this forum would do you good. Because 700 posts in, and you're still garbage.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im getting embarassed just reading this ****, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics