Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APK

APK Senior member

Another comment like that from MarkI and we'll have to leak the SF sex tape featuring his girlfriend. I don't want to give too much away, but some of the highlights include:

- Cool The Kid going in on her wearing nothing but a pair of Aldos
    - Nil vomiting profusely after being forced to bang an Anglo
    - Kunk taking copious amounts of pictures of his turn with MarkI's girlfriend, none of which give you the slightest idea of what's happening because they're all out of focus
    - kelvin and jet sitting off to the side during all of this wearing baller knits. eating fancy desserts, and smoking cigars
    - scottm standing over the sextivities and "cooking" while chanting, "SWAG, SWAG, SWAG!"

2. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

those jeans are looking great post hem robbie. also, fuck the haters, your wife is cute

3. xM.

xM. Senior member

I think those are different jeans than the usual mega-cuffs? Either way, they look good post hem.

4. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

I like MarkI, I wouldn't cook over his bitch.

5. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

[​IMG] our legacy x 2 naked & famous EG x mcnairy
    nice

6. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

I really meant no harm, when the regulars say fucked up, tongue in cheek shit, it's ite, but when someone who doesnt post as often does, it's a call for war.

In any case, Robbie, I meant no beef.

Sup Scott

7. APK

APK Senior member

Pictures of the poster are fair game, but I can't recall an instance where anyone took a shot, in jest or not, at their partner.

8. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Pictures of the poster are fair game, but I can't recall an instance where anyone took a shot, in jest or not, at their partner.

Pretty sure i've seen it done before.

Anyway, recycled fit, to diffuse the tension, make fun of me!

[​IMG]

9. APK

APK Senior member

No homo, but you don't look like a dude who would be/should be all that concerned with his girlfriend's past bedroom escapades.

10. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

No she's not.

Edit: nice fit

You guys have no sense of humor.

I really meant no harm, when the regulars say fucked up, tongue in cheek shit, it's ite, but when someone who doesnt post as often does, it's a call for war.

In any case, Robbie, I meant no beef.

Sup Scott

usually when people say stuff, it isn't toungue in cheek... its more brutal honesty such as 'FUCK, those cuffs....' or ' Those pants are Orange, WTF dude?'

I am sure you weren't intentionally trying to be a douche, but for future reference talking about someone's wife is a lot like talking about someones mom: pretty douchey.

11. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

Last time a regular made a remark about a family member (banging a daughter, iirc) he got timed out for a month.[​IMG]

12. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Last time a regular made a remark about a family member (banging a daughter, iirc) he got timed out for a month.[​IMG]
    I hardly believe that making a toothy remark about someones significant other appearance, is akin to making a joke about banging someone daughter.

And to APK, haha, i'm not really sure what that means, but ok. And for the record, that shit doesnt matter to me at this point, that was my problem, no one elses. Live and learn, whatevs.

13. saelan

saelan Senior member

The immediate rallying in the name of decency on here makes me feel okay about humanity. Don't insult a man's wife, for fuck's sake. Edit: Sup Toru, thanks. [​IMG]

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

^even I don't go that far

Another comment like that from MarkI and we'll have to leak the SF sex tape featuring his girlfriend. I don't want to give too much away, but some of the highlights include:

- Cool The Kid going in on her wearing nothing but a pair of Aldos
    - Nil vomiting profusely after being forced to bang an Anglo
    - Kunk taking copious amounts of pictures of his turn with MarkI's girlfriend, none of which give you the slightest idea of what's happening because they're all out of focus
    - kelvin and jet sitting off to the side during all of this wearing baller knits. eating fancy desserts, and smoking cigars
    - scottm standing over the sextivities and "cooking" while chanting, "SWAG, SWAG, SWAG!"

stay tuned for jet and kelv's adventures this weekend, pics to come

there will be a baller $20 bread and cheese (burrata) plate to follow, cigars after using baller accoutrements to snip and ignite them

15. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.