• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dls6128

Reaction score
pq9ul.jpg

****** phone camera x business caz

Blazer and tie are navy, shoes are brown suede wingtips.

themidship22

Reaction score

IH
IH
RW

Kind of boring, but it's my normal (real)workwear.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by themidship22

IH IH RW Kind of boring, but it's my normal (real)workwear.

Cool photo and nice fit.
fistbump.gif
edit; p.s. especially nice fit on the denim. I need a pair to fit identical to that.

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Cool photo and nice fit.
fistbump.gif

edit; p.s. especially nice fit on the denim. I need a pair to fit identical to that.

I believe ih beatle busters tts would have a similar effect slcack

East2West

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
Burberry Prorsum AW10 pullover
Burberry Prorsum SS10 cotton "gabardine" pants
Lanvin shoes

Awesome...you sold me on the shoes with these pics. Gonna have to get a pair now.
Damn you

darkknight

Reaction score
when you press the button to start the timer, are you standing right in front of the lense? or have a finger over it or something. i know when i do that, my ****** camera doesn't change focus when i step back and my pics come out the same way. i just don't stand in front of the lense when i press the button to avoid this.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by East2West
Awesome...you sold me on the shoes with these pics. Gonna have to get a pair now.
Damn you

good luck, those are long gone. someone beat me to a pair on sufu the other day. If I had sent my paypal an hour earlier they would have been mine. instead I got a refund fuuu

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
good luck, those are long gone. someone beat me to a pair on sufu the other day. If I had sent my paypal an hour earlier they would have been mine. instead I got a refund fuuu

at least you got a refund
smile.gif

and think of it like this--you already had allotted and committed that $xxx to the shoes so now you can blow it all at once somewhere else!

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
smile.gif

and think of it like this--you already had allotted and committed that $xxx to the shoes so now you can blow it all at once somewhere else!

nod[1].gif
Gotta love it!

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brothersport
just caught up and HAHAHHAHAHA at snowman taking off his glasses and literally embodying the rom com nerdy girl --> belle of the ball makeover. so awesome.

Before that, when he started taking photos outdoors it had a huge effect on how he looked. I have a feeling that if he goes back to his old setup without the glasses it'll look bad again. Something was really throwing off proportions, maybe depth of vision (?) or Martha Stewart looking entryway (?). (please excuse this rant, I haven't slept in days) I think Snow has a great attitude, especially towards criticism (like Fark from the recent SZ reading.. taking it all with a grain of salt and seemingly getting a lot of enjoyment from his use of the forum despite so much adversity with his fits), but to the point that it's a disadvantage because he seemingly lacks the degree of self awareness that makes others excel and improve quickly (especially when endowed with a budget like Snow). It's like he doesn't realize things until 20 people have said it. 'ignorance is bliss' so to speak. That being said, he's probably going to outlive everyone here because nothing fazes him. And to end on a positive note, he is indeed far more handsome than anyone here could have possibly fathomed from the console table fit pics. /crawling back into my hole.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
smile.gif

this had already occurred to me lulz. on to the next shiny thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads