The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeleton

skeleton Well-Known Member

okay did you destroy the glasses yet? do it now. ... now
    indeed. snowmanxl get different glasses at least. im sure theres better options than tf5046

2. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

Funkdoobi, I love the boots. What are they?

3. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

[​IMG]

grifoni
    stitch's
    rrl
    ndc

close-up of boots: Thinking about switching out the laces, probably with some darker, waxed ones.

[​IMG]

4. snake

snake Senior member

I vote we all chip in and get snowman some lasik! It just goes to show that even the smallest detail can derail an otherwise good fit.

5. Lel

Lel Senior member

[​IMG] Can someone with decent photography knowledge please tell me why half my pictures turn out like this? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Seriously, I took this picture two seconds after the first and it came out all fucked up. Can I get an explanation? I've been straying away from WAYWTs because half my photos turn out like this for no fucking reason and its frustrating as hell because I don't do anything differently and it seems completely random. I'm getting tired of taking bad angled photos with good lightning, fixing the pose and having the pictures turn out like that. Pic 1 doesn't capture the fit of anything while Pic 2 was posed better, then the battery died, ugh.

6. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

I think your camera's fucked up, no reason for photos to come out like that in auto mode. The shutter time on the first pic was 1/400, the shutter on the second was like 1/60... camera's futzing exposure times for some reason

7. Lel

Lel Senior member

This has consistently happened with several different cameras.

8. chasingred

chasingred Senior member

indeed.

snowmanxl get different glasses at least. im sure theres better options than tf5046

No, just don't wear glasses. Seriously.

9. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

I appreciate snowman's glasses.

10. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

I vote we all chip in and get snowman some lasik! It just goes to show that even the smallest detail can derail an otherwise good fit.

LOL, ill setup the paypal account.

thanks for the kind words guys, ill stick to contacts from now on.

ive been debating lasik for 2 or 3 years now, sooner or later ill make the change[​IMG]

11. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

I appreciate snowman's glasses.

you want to kop?

12. skeleton

skeleton Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    allsaints incubus jacket? how warm is it? cool stuff

13. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

you want to kop?
    ^ No thanks. You do look better with glasses, but I thought the glasses were fun, too. Recently, though, I've realized that everyone just looks better without glasses. I will get LASIK soon, as well (had to wait for eyes to heal from some surgery).

14. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Can someone with decent photography knowledge please tell me why half my pictures turn out like this? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Seriously, I took this picture two seconds after the first and it came out all fucked up. Can I get an explanation? I've been straying away from WAYWTs because half my photos turn out like this for no fucking reason and its frustrating as hell because I don't do anything differently and it seems completely random. I'm getting tired of taking bad angled photos with good lightning, fixing the pose and having the pictures turn out like that. Pic 1 doesn't capture the fit of anything while Pic 2 was posed better, then the battery died, ugh.
    that sort of shit happens when your battery is low/weak. not enough juice to correctly control the shutter, etc. either recharge it or buy a new battery.

15. Lel

Lel Senior member

allsaints incubus jacket? how warm is it? cool stuff
    Very warm, very puffy. 2nd pic (blurry) is a better representation of the slimness.
    that sort of shit happens when your battery is low/weak. not enough juice to correctly control the shutter, etc. either recharge it or buy a new battery.
    Thanks, am re-charging battery right now. That would actually explain a lot (old camera always just kinda used spare batteries).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.