The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cez

cez Senior member

not sure how much love he gets. i haven't seen any of his older stuff, if there are any but i think he wears his w+h well. here are a few of his fits from the w+h thread. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

This morning's fit was strictly to go to Dulles and snag the g/f. The Catcher shirt has no significance outside of I like the book and it was clean and available. It's a size medium in Gilden brand cheap tee's. I know it fits too big.

w/h cashmere t00b scarf

Jacket is Birdwell "made to measure" (lol), 'cept the only m2m options were length and sleeve length. So the rest is just a standard boxy fit. It's an okay jacket, though.

Beat up white vans...I was just messin around.

Watever 123, the utility pants are bitchin, man. fwiw, they''re probably the roomiest of the f/w'10 pants. I'm a 28 and wear them in a size 29 and they fit fine.

Some redemption fits in typical, safe and conservative w+h garb,.. as it was requested i... 'tone down my steez' by Ms. Slack before goin to get fuggin pecan waffles..[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

p.s. - Cez, thank you for the kind words. A lot of members have me on block so most don't see any of the fits

3. connor

connor Senior member

4. DLester

DLester Senior member

the jacket really is slimmer than this picture shows, due to my position, but i'd like to hear your thoughts. i'm also thinking of finally giving my jeans a wash after 1 year of wear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

at least it's warm.

6. theom-

theom- Senior member

SlackTide, you really need to work on your proportions. Honeslty your legs look like twigs, but it may not be because of the fit of your pants. [​IMG] and maybe its just the angle, but you could definitely wear looser pants or something.

7. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

[​IMG]

Lose the winter accessories and this is pretty great for spring. Jacket sounds interesting.

I made a stupid face.
    [​IMG]

kolor
    gitman
    dior
    florsheim

Rad.

8. cez

cez Senior member

i am pretty sure its the angle, unless he's been working them out since then, his legs look appear more trunk-like in his last fit.

LOL, DLester.

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Lose the winter accessories and this is pretty great for spring. Jacket sounds interesting.

Rad.

You guys should take a pic together standing side by side.

10. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

SlackTide, you really need to work on your proportions. Honeslty your legs look like twigs, but it may not be because of the fit of your pants.

and maybe its just the angle, but you could definitely wear looser pants or something.

Due probably entirely to inconsisitency between upper body and lower body lifts. The former seeing 90% of the action (bench, pullups, military, etc). The only excercise my legs get is cardio which has caused them to get rather slim. That does need correcting made most recently known (sans this) by Mauro's size XS knickers fitting me slightly too large. I've known it for some time but that picture posted of the khaki cords does solidify. Thank you and noted (0).

Also the khaki cords photographed are tailored and I've been second guessing myself on that but another pair in another color is coming which I don't plan to alter (the inseam) so I'm curious to see what that does to me, proportionally, with these pants and the way I fit my chinos in general, moving forward (sorry for run-on). Traditionally it's been straight fit with little to no break. Small efforts to appear taller than I am but maybe those small efforts while beneficial in one area could be hurting my overall aesthetic.

Thank you shoreman - and agreed - that is very much a spring time look with some winter ish thrown on top...spring might be my favorite season.

11. theom-

theom- Senior member

Yeah man I hate to be one of those guys, but seriously don't neglect the leg workouts.

12. eza

eza Member

[​IMG]

how though? it's a thin-ass jacket and i'm wearing jeans.

13. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

:O love that sweater
    got a link to it?

the best I can do: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=380284338697

Awesome. everything fits perfect. what wash are those diors?

17.5cm Greyhound. From ss10, I believe.

Thanks to everyone else who commented.

14. cez

cez Senior member

I wasn't sure but that's what i thought, thanks for confirming. I've got to track down a pair.

15. filth

filth Senior member

eza u just look uncomfortable lol, some of these fits just need better pictures and less poses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.