1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

i have no idea what you guys are talking about. you might be looking too far into something

2. Lane

Lane Senior member

3. xM.

xM. Senior member

Looks Like a good it xm. These are the slim or skinny fit? How do you like them.

I think it's the same thing. Skinny, I guess. There's about an extra inch in the waist but it's a nice slim fit without being too skinny. Could use a hem though. They're real comfy though, like, ridiculously so. Surprisingly warm too.

4. Nobunny

Nobunny Well-Known Member

I like that, Chronaug! Synthese is rippin it as usual! AR_Six and snowmanxl are being walking contradictions as usual. Tons of posts, tons of shit that should look good, but some of the weakest contributions to this thread week after week. Is a noob allowed to tell a 8000 + poster to go lurk for another year?

5. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

[​IMG]

pretty much just new shirt/jack on top of of SSDD

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I still wear workwear/military stuff like this a lot, but rarely take fit pics of it anymore so all SF has been getting lately has been the experiments and the office wear. Figured I would take a couple today. Click for huge ultra close up detail pics.

NDG / NiCo / W+H / W+H / W+H / N(N) / NiCo / Filson / NDG

[​IMG]

7. Lane

Lane Senior member

that looks really sick, stick to that dude or grow from there. I guess I can't knock you for experimenting though... cuz its fun.

8. DLester

DLester Senior member

9. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

That is good AR.

you just like non-snowman boot tucks today don't you !

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

Kunk looking lean and mean

[​IMG]
    j lindeberg
    odyn vovyk
    ro
    apc
    double identity

and yes i'm going for the record for most consecutive fits that look exactly the same. haven't bought things in awhile. i think i have a few fits i haven't posted before if i remember to get them up in the future

I ain't the smartest man in the world but something tells me this is a photoshop of kunk's head on chrono's body, but I could be wrong.

11. danracer

danracer Senior member

12. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

thanks all! i lol'd at the inseam bit. Kent, the pants are synthtuck'd [​IMG] Oh, and whoever asked, boots are Fiorentini and Baker "Elios" after being waterproofed, re-proofed, heated, soaped, buffed, and shined. They actually look amazing close up.

AR, almost loving that, but I find your experimental stuff more enjoyable. Looks weirdly safe - once you go anne, etc....I think it's the top in particular. NiCo boos are awesome, of course.

13. softy

softy Senior member

R_six looks pretty fun, but aren't you sweating balls in that many layers? i can't do that.

Synthese: you need these, you NEED them for your nomadic steez:

[​IMG]

14. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Softy: it's currently 12F / -11C here.

Synth: Safe indeed, it's too easy to do this kind of thing which is why it never makes waywts. It's cookie cutter, just grab stuff out of closet with eyes closed and go. Though I do recall a time when any boot tuck fit was rehashed for pages as to whether it could be done successfully by anyone ever. How far we've come.

15. softy

softy Senior member

I just find the way many layers trap sweat to be intolerable. Even in that weather, I would rather have 1-2 very warm toplayers for insulation and be free underneath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.