Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chasingred

chasingred Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

@shahanshah

deets on coat?

3. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

lurk more, seriously

Can you expand on this?
    Ive been lurking here for quite a while and I would agree with what that guy's critique all around.
    I dont "get" the combo of a long, winter-looking, topcoat with white sneakers.
    I also think that he appears to be swimming in that coat.

4. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i will fuk u til you <3 me fhuggiittt

Is that womens fashion? Looks like a dress to me.

5. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

Can you expand on this?
    Ive been lurking here for quite a while and I would agree with what that guy's critique all around.

i lmaoed

6. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

i lmaoed

Again?

PS: so did I

7. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

(0)

8. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

Again?

PS: so did I

nah. last time i just loled.

9. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Can you expand on this?

he dresses similar to a certain subset of other posters and when you critique his outfit and what he is wearing and how "you don't get it" you also insult said other members of forum who subscribe to similar aesthetic

but seriously. who do you think you are? coming into a "what are you wearing today" discussion thread and commenting on a picture that someone posted. Manners? Obviously not...

lurk moar newb... AKA..........Well, just don't critique fits. Safe that way. Especially not of someone wearing expensive sneakers (or hightops or bewts), tight darkish colored pants, and drapey outerwear. You will always be wrong on your critiques as these clothes rarely if ever look bad.

just my two cents man. good luck posting.

10. UserName84

UserName84 Senior member

You sound more butt hurt than kent ever did

11. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

he dresses similar to a certain subset of other posters and when you critique his outfit and what he is wearing and how "you don't get it" you also insult said other members of forum who subscribe to similar aesthetic

but seriously. who do you think you are? coming into a "what are you wearing today" discussion thread and commenting on a picture that someone posted. Manners? Obviously not...

lurk moar newb... AKA..........Well, just don't critique fits. Safe that way. Especially not of someone wearing expensive sneakers (or hightops or bewts), tight darkish colored pants, and drapey outerwear. You will always be wrong on your critiques as these clothes rarely if ever look bad.

just my two cents man. good luck posting.

wow i am so glad that i clicked on that view post link, i had forgotten why this guy is the first person i've put on ignore since the days of xenox. roflmao worthy

anyway. i can see why people would think the coat is too big since it billows out at the bottom and its unbuttoned. its quite slim on top when i button it up. there's a small on y! that i was semi tempted to bid on since a couple of people want this one, but i don't think i could even get it on

for the guy who says that the coat doesn't go with the "rest of my style," i am curious what you think the rest of my style is and what the style of the coat is

12. Humperdink

Humperdink Senior member

for the guy who says that the coat doesn't go with the "rest of my style," i am curious what you think the rest of my style is and what the style of the coat is

Maybe it's the photo, but the coat looks more Ann D than Rick Owens. Anyway, the carpe boots would've been better with that particular fit, imo.

13. SPK

SPK Senior member

I like lmaozedong's fit the way it is. It looks crazy comfy and probably looks cool in motion

14. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

Maybe it's the photo, but the coat looks more Ann D than Rick Owens. Anyway, the carpe boots would've been better with that particular fit, imo.
    i dont have carpe boots anymore : (((((( tear. i wouldnt really say the coats either ann d or ro like tho--much more minimalist and simple than either of those i would think. the photo does suck tho, unfortunately i dont have the time or the reason to want to take a tripod anywhere and snap nice pics

15. Lane

Lane Senior member

why the fuck did you sell them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.