• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
border collies are awesome. i have a border collie/acd mix.. was a ton of fun and a ton of work when he was younger.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
wow dude. a teenager lives with his mom. sick burn

uh.....i was talking about the fact that he is standing in a bathtub......

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
border collies are awesome. i have a border collie/acd mix.. was a ton of fun and a ton of work when he was younger.

DSC_0097.jpg
DSC_0093.jpg
DSC_0085.jpg

this is a male blue merle, and i have a chocolate and white one

the smartest breed

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
My sheltie's smarter than your collie

SHOTS FIRED!

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
yep. also the most neurotic.

can be if you dont keep them stimulated , but mine is happy to lounge around too

you also have to be careful you dont chose collies that have a strong herding instinct, because if you do and you dont live on a farm...you are then fucked

i specified to the breeder that i wanted a pup with a calmer demeanour, luckily she decides around the 6 weeks which pup goes to who. She asseses at that stage if a bc is suitable as a pet or a working dog

i actually wanted another pup, a blue merle too, but she told me that the dogs temperament wouldnt suit me

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
My sheltie's smarter than your collie

SHOTS FIRED!

**** you

I PRESENT YOU ''DAZZLE''

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
And the tuck is coming undone a bit while the jeans are pulled past the belt on the other
It was ~-30C outside and I was wearing 2 pairs of jeans because I had to walk downtown (20 minutes away)... The one side is tucked into one pair, and the other side is tucked into the other pair, I didn't notice it when I took the picture... I don't want to talk about it, because last time it became an unnecessary issue with everyone thinking it was the most ridiculous thing ever. I agree on the sleeves not being perfect, it's slimness of arms not length. It's N&F actually, slub linen bd, beautiful fabric. ps if the 34 inch chest joke was about me otter, gj looking like me might be the last thing you want, but looking like you is the last thing I want.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
I think that my tuck here is completely acceptable. Although, not a super interesting fit, fucked up a bit on one side for reasons we won't get into now...

I don't know. It might be 'acceptable' but so are a lot of things. It doesn't do anything for the fit.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
It was ~-30C outside and I was wearing 2 pairs of jeans because I had to walk downtown (20 minutes away)... The one side is tucked into one pair, and the other side is tucked into the other pair, I didn't notice it when I took the picture... I don't want to talk about it, because last time it became an unnecessary issue with everyone thinking it was the most ridiculous thing ever. I agree on the sleeves not being perfect, it's slimness of arms not length. It's N&F actually, slub linen bd, beautiful fabric. ps if the 34 inch chest joke was about me otter, gj looking like me might be the last thing you want, but looking like you is the last thing I want.
I loled, invest in some thermals to replace the double-jean

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was ~-30C outside and I was wearing 2 pairs of jeans because I had to walk downtown (20 minutes away)... The one side is tucked into one pair, and the other side is tucked into the other pair, I didn't notice it when I took the picture... I don't want to talk about it, because last time it became an unnecessary issue with everyone thinking it was the most ridiculous thing ever.
It could be worse, I guess. You could've done this:
Photoon2010-02-10at1627.jpg

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know what I'm having for dinner.

Originally Posted by otter
DSC_0097.jpg
DSC_0093.jpg
DSC_0085.jpg

this is a male blue merle, and i have a chocolate and white one

the smartest breed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads