1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barims

barims Senior member

[​IMG] The new/old YSL suit in full

2. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

3. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

cuff the jeans, wear a chunkier shoe with the the wideness of the hem.

thanks - i don't have a chukier sneaker yet but will try that with a boot next time [​IMG]

4. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

If shellshock's thighs are fat I am scared to see what Magician feels is skinny or "normal"

And boo @ throwing a stone and hiding it, don't be a coward

5. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Fuji should take cues from shellshock. HEYOOOO.

6. shaftoe

shaftoe Senior member

[​IMG]
    American Optics Lands End Canvas Cabelas KMW Eastland Made in Maine

7. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I think they work fine, it's jeans and sneakers.

What exactly do you guys want here?

New Balances.

Nah, looks good; don't understand the hate. The only part that's contrast-y is the white soles, and I don't see how that's a problem.

I'm 6'2" and 170lb, having trouble putting on anymore weight.

Notwithit, I don't know what machine your talking about. My gym doesn't have any machines though, its entirely free weights.

Sounds like you've got an inch and maybe ten or fifteen pounds on me, and I don't think I've gotten many criticisms regarding my physique.

Here's an example of what I was talking about, just using dumbbells. Yes, you will look girly doing them, but you only need to do them until your knees stop collapsing inward when you squat.

Alternatively, buy a Thera-Band and do it at home.

Just think of any exercise that's the opposite of using a Thighmaster.

8. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Hah! I am taller than Fuji and weigh less than Fuji, how does that even make sense? I would've guessed 155.

9. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Senior member

He does not look 170 odd pounds....

10. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

fuji is still pretty young; going to be awesome in a couple years when he's kunk jacked

11. Eason

Eason Senior member

fuji is still pretty young; going to be awesome in a couple years when he's kunk jacked

Yup, that's exactly what I told him when I worked out with him in Cambridge.

12. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Hah! I am taller than Fuji and weigh less than Fuji, how does that even make sense? I would've guessed 155.

As an outside observer, his upper frame is way bigger than yours. Bigger to the point the top is disproportionate to the bottom which, squat jokes aside, is relatively rare. Your top and bottom are between proportionate to mildly under weight on the top. I'm not trying to burn either one of you, but a body's work is never done.

13. the shah

the shah Senior member

Yup, that's exactly what I told him when I worked out with him in Cambridge.

i have to imagine everything in a cockney accent now that i know what i know init

14. barims

barims Senior member

tres chic. baller.

Thank you

This fuji stuff in interesting - I've never seen so many invested in helping one man live up to his mountainous alias. Will I be able to count on you all if I rename myself "Emma Watson's Babydaddy"?

15. Lane

Lane Senior member

im more concerned with why fuji went from a pretty badass aesthetic to that...

16. singh02

singh02 Well-Known Member

Because he's still a teen. Many guys that first go to thee gym and do the "bro" workout (chest, arms). I actually think it's a good start for anyone going because the changes can be drastic, which will motivate one later to hit their weak spots.

And shellshock, I do think the double layer focuses attention on your hips. Especially the white on black. Not implying anything by that.

17. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Your top and bottom are between proportionate to mildly under weight on the top. I'm not trying to burn either one of you, but a body's work is never done.
    Eh, I'm done. I'm not going to gain any weight up top and I'm not sure it's possible to lose any. Wouldn't want to lose leg strength anyway, need that for skiing.

But yes, you are correct. For me to be totally proportionate my hips would need to be slightly narrower. Please if you could keep rude comments about my hips to yourself.

EDIT: OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP MAGICIAN.

18. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

R you made me lol at work good job

19. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Thank you

This fuji stuff in interesting - I've never seen so many invested in helping one man live up to his mountainous alias. Will I be able to count on you all if I rename myself "Emma Watson's Babydaddy"?

Depends.... do you want me to swag you out, barims? [​IMG]

20. barims

barims Senior member

^ Would I have to wear jawnz?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.