• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The tuck actually works better. Your upper body looks more balanced on the first pic. In Hendrix's case, I think it's just a matter of him wearing casual pants too high. Slacks are meant to be worn higher, which is why they look better when worn that way. Not so much on the chinos/khakis.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
The tuck actually works better. Your upper body looks more balanced on the first pic. In Hendrix's case, I think it's just a matter of him wearing casual pants too high. Slacks are meant to be worn higher, which is why they look better when worn that way. Not so much on the chinos/khakis.
are you kidding me,?

you have to factor in that the pic is cropped, add another 5-6 inches to my legs, including boots

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
you have to factor in that the pic is cropped, add another 5-6 inches to my legs, including boots
This. But you shouldn't be tucking t-shirts into jeans anyways... Button downs into chinos is a whole different ball game. I fully support the button down tuck, one sec, pictures from myself may be coming.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i wish aeglus was my elementary school teacher when i was in korea

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
This.

But you shouldn't be tucking t-shirts into jeans anyways... Button downs into chinos is a whole different ball game. I fully support the button down tuck, one sec, pictures from myself may be coming.

tuck wasnt deliberate...was in a rush as my daughter was excited as i bought her a camera and she was hassling me to take a pic

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
otter pm'ed you werkout question big dawg

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tuck wasnt deliberate...was in a rush as my daughter was excited as i bought her a camera and she was hassling me to take a pic
Whoa, I completely knew that and was agreeing with you. Jesus, people on this forum are ridiculous.
k0hi6a.jpg
I think that my tuck here is completely acceptable. Although, not a super interesting fit, fucked up a bit on one side for reasons we won't get into now...

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aeglus, im afraid you look boxy in those pics, as in chunky and the jacket is doing you no favors by giving you a feminine silhouette...not good
otter = imbecile. The suit looks good aeglus, the profile picture was especially flattering
Originally Posted by jet
otter pm'ed you werkout question big dawg
WTF? Why the **** did you post this?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lmao, I actually laughed out loud at Kent Money asking why jet posted that XD so fuckin' true.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
It was a nice way of saying yo check your pm stat.

Is kent still responding to every single post? I bet he responds to this one too.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
It was a nice way of saying yo check your pm stat.

Is kent still responding to every single post? I bet he responds to this one too.

I bet I respond to it.

I just won my own bet against myself. Damnnnnnnnn.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you kidding me,?

I did forget the additional leg. I just think that the second pic looks top heavy- though I think that it may be how slim the boots are.

*I'm not advocating a t shirt tuck. I was talking proportions.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
otter = imbecile. The suit looks good aeglus, the profile picture was especially flattering

imbecile ? i am a fuckin douchebag, ok

still havent got pver the village idiot comment?

fyi i like aeglus fits, i am just offering some constructive advice

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
I bet I respond to it.

I just won my own bet against myself. Damnnnnnnnn.

LOL

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
It was a nice way of saying yo check your pm stat. Is kent still responding to every single post? I bet he responds to this one too.
"LOL!!"
imbecile ? i am a fuckin douchebag, ok still havent got pver the village idiot comment? fyi i like aeglus fits, i am just offering some constructive advice
I will never get over your hurtful, hurtful comment. Scarred 4 Lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads