1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wj4

wj4 Senior member

My first picture post here since I had the time and someone to take my pic.

I thought the shirt would go better with the outfit, but I didn't really like the outcome so much.

[​IMG]

2. kixslf

kixslf Senior member

*punches self in face

3. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

See, you're proving my point you don't even know the background info behind this so just drop it or carry on with the circle jerk, be my guest.

i don't even know the background info behind this, wtf are you on about

4. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

wish that little white tiger was real

5. G0079

G0079 Senior member

crazyjew you look way better after shaving. Try using some pomade, slicking the hair back or a haircut or something - it'll help with the babyface thing.

As for those who say he can't pull his desired style off, look at nicelynice. Not saying that they look alike at all, but dude comes across like the friendliest guy on the planet, yet that doesn't mean he's stuck being a prep.

6. Lane

Lane Senior member

Nicelynice buys the tamer leathers which suit him well. I haven't seen any aggressive piece on his body once.

7. MrFarnon

MrFarnon Member

Dressing room steez!

Few caveats: I know the shoes don't go with most of what I'm wearing in these -- they're just what I had on at the time when I went into the store. Also, I can see possible improvements and flaws in all of these fits; just trying shit on at the store, not finished products. Also apologies for iphone camera crappiness.

Anyway, would appreciate constructive feedback on outfits and individual pieces -- might consider going back and purchasing some of these. Thanks!

Spoilered for lots of images/big
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Where were you shopping?

8. G0079

G0079 Senior member

I don't think that Julius blazer is super aggressive to the point of being incompatible with him as a person. He just needs to have better things to mesh it with. Anyways, nn pulls these looks off really well. If you saw his old supergrin pic from a few years ago you wouldn't think it would happen. People aren't necessarily limited by their face.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Jeans are uni-qlo, shoes are CCP, everything else I forgot the brand
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Attachent Coat Scarf CDG+ Homme shirt and pants Carpe Boots Posted this before but here it is in better quality for those that care! [​IMG]

9. wj4

wj4 Senior member

wish that little white tiger was real
    My neighbor's dog barks at that thing every time she passes by. [​IMG]

10. Eason

Eason Senior member

Meh, most of you don't know why I got mad at that comment but it's fine, judge. Also, criticizing people for their dressing motives is a complete joke since we all have certain motives as to why we went into a certain aesthetic direction.

Post more h&m fits eason

If I ever buy some H&M clothes I'll do that [​IMG]

11. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

[​IMG]

Sleeves are being slimmed this very moment. [​IMG]

12. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

That's a pretty MC coat, slimming or not; I'd caution against wearing it with jeans.

13. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

pants are unflattering, especially at the crotch ; maybe try something with a different rise " (unless it's just the fabric / cut...)

I think that was actually due to my underwear. It was giving me cock-bulge in literally everything. Those are actually two different pairs of pants, and I was getting serious dick-dome in everything I tried on.

14. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

That's a pretty MC coat, slimming or not; I'd caution against wearing it with jeans.

Aw, you think? Well, that's disappointing.

I guess I could just stick w/ the ol' wool trousers, then. At $35, I couldn't resist.

Thanks for the heads up.

15. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

I think that was actually due to my underwear. It was giving me cock-bulge in literally everything. Those are actually two different pairs of pants, and I was getting serious dick-dome in everything I tried on.

i have a hard time imaging underwear causing cock-bulge...
    unless you're wearing one of these [​IMG]
    http://www.hisroom.com/Obviously-For-Men.shtml

16. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

i have a hard time imaging underwear causing cock-bulge...
    unless you're wearing one of these [​IMG]
    http://www.hisroom.com/Obviously-For-Men.shtml

It was some bullshit underwear I bought without paying attention. They're super-tiny boxer-briefs and they push my junk up to the front. It gives me cock-bulge even in jeans that I never have that problem with otherwise. It gets worse in pants other than jeans.

I don't wear them if I have anything else clean. But I'm lazy and I didn't do laundry.

17. Lel

Lel Senior member

My first picture post here since I had the time and someone to take my pic.

I thought the shirt would go better with the outfit, but I didn't really like the outcome so much.

[​IMG]

I don't understand how you would drop money for new ToJ but still do nothing with your hair [​IMG]

18. Lane

Lane Senior member

it has to grow?

19. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I don't understand how you would drop money for new ToJ but still do nothing with your hair [​IMG]
    Um, I get a haircut every month..that's about it. I just recently grew out my hair in the last ~1 year. Prior to me getting my M.S. and having a professional job, I had the shorter haircut that may have been approved by you. I can't sport a 'trendier' haircut now...I really can't go to a regional meeting with a faux hawk, my friend. By the way, 3 more ToJ pieces in the mail. [​IMG] Since we're on the topic of boring haircuts, the aforementioned reason is what I used to justify Stanley's haircut.

20. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

nameback, where to kop those shirts?

they are nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.