1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

Yeah like Rick Owens working out, cut to Rick Owens having a three-way with his wife and Hedi Slimane, cut to Rick Owens cutting a piece of leather and sewing it onto a jacket, cut back and forth, then Rick starts sweating black sweat, then all the orgiasts do, then the leather jacket does, then cut to shirtless Rick chugging a thing of black-colored Gatorade Intarsia while the Brian Eno song "Flint March" plays in the background, then "Gatorade Intarsia: Tailored to Your Body" in white on a black background.

Game over

epic mind blown-ed-ness[​IMG]

2. Lane

Lane Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lol, a prep Douchebag..go figure

3. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

willy is good in my book [​IMG]

4. Eason

Eason Senior member

a ship named Titanic, a blimp named Hindenburg...a poster named Lane

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

Meh, most of you don't know why I got mad at that comment but it's fine, judge. Also, criticizing people for their dressing motives is a complete joke since we all have certain motives as to why we went into a certain aesthetic direction.

Post more h&m fits eason

6. corneliusparky

corneliusparky Senior member

Damnit willy, who is that in your avatar? Can't look away.

7. snake

snake Senior member

It's Jessica Stam.

8. APK

APK Senior member

Why does what willy wear have any bearing on how over the line your comment was, especially given the pretty accurate description that CrazyJew was getting pretty analytical about why he wears Julius, as you tend to do? Also, I think you've been here long enough to pick up on when Uncontrol is being an asshole and when he's just being snarky.

9. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

I wear expensive black clothing from Japan for the same reason I have geometric black ink tattoos:

I want to get laid by skinny pale girls with short hair and daddy issues.

10. Lane

Lane Senior member

Fuck I hate getting dragged into these long arguments

11. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Why does what willy wear have any bearing on how over the line your comment was, especially given the pretty accurate description that CrazyJew was getting pretty analytical about why he wears Julius, as you tend to do? Also, I think you've been here long enough to pick up on when Uncontrol is being an asshole and when he's just being snarky.

What I typed: This conversation should of probably ended a while ago, he called the kid a tranny the other kid called him out on being "jr" so what?

What I am thinking: I hope more people fuel this so I can have something to read for the next 10 min

Hey Lane, that's one hell of a lazy eye!!!

12. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

You guys can keep going, but this is still the best WAYWT meltdown of all time.

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

See, you're proving my point you don't even know the background info behind this so just drop it or carry on with the circle jerk, be my guest.

14. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Moo's comment about how Berlin Report is only liked because of his hair was pretty damn good too. Also Willy looking fly as ever. If that's prep then I guess I like prep

15. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

[​IMG]

16. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

It's Jessica Stam.

i wanna see if jessica stam has the stamina
    -kanye

17. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

Hahahahahahaha, very nice. (Can't really find a masculine way to express laughter on the net)
    See, you're proving my point you don't even know the background info behind this so just drop it or carry on with the circle jerk, be my guest.
    It's over man Dammit people. Guess it's back to boring ol' fits... [​IMG] Edit: I could swear willly's avatar was Drew Barrymore

18. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Fuck I hate getting dragged into these long arguments

sig-worthy

19. twdawson

twdawson Senior member

Dressing room steez! Few caveats: I know the shoes don't go with most of what I'm wearing in these -- they're just what I had on at the time when I went into the store. Also, I can see possible improvements and flaws in all of these fits; just trying shit on at the store, not finished products. Also apologies for iphone camera crappiness. Anyway, would appreciate constructive feedback on outfits and individual pieces -- might consider going back and purchasing some of these. Thanks! Spoilered for lots of images/big
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

pants are unflattering, especially at the crotch ; maybe try something with a different rise " (unless it's just the fabric / cut...)

20. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Edit: I could swear willly's avatar was Drew Barrymore
    Nah it's from this:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.