Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Switch the jacket to a baracuda G9 or layer up and do a leather (a la moo/agelus) and this would be totally on point. Bottom half is perfect as far as i'm concerned.

2. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

WTF? For irony? Is this done in the way hipsters dress like ugly nerds in order to be cool?

Why is it so hard to understand that not everything needs to look the same? =__=

3. Nil

Nil Senior member

Why is it so hard to understand that not everything needs to look the same? =__=

But what about the rules? I spent all this time at Ask Andy and now you're telling me I don't have to follow them? [​IMG]

4. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...g?t=1290362065 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...g?t=1290362115 Sorry for the crappy image quality.
    Untucked shirt and blazer look is bad. Shirt is kinda ugly, and doesn't go with the blazer. Jeans need to be slimmer and are too long. Buy pants that fit next time. Shoes are bad. Movado watch does not go at all. The jacket might fit weirdly too but I can't tell because you're standing funny. Your thick neck leads me to believe you're pretty built but you can't tell from the picture (your shoulders are pretty narrow-looking). Regardless, you should unbutton a button on your shirt to balance out how wide your neck is.

5. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

But what about the rules? I spent all this time at Ask Andy and now you're telling me I don't have to follow them? [​IMG]

can't wait to post a bell-bottom snake print suit in MC

6. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Thought I might as well humiliate myself again after the MC does SW&D event. Bear in mind I'm middle-aged and live in a small market town that hasn't been hip since the middle ages...

[​IMG]

Boots: Barker
    Jeans Levi 501s
    Synthetic down jacket: Haglofs
    Scarf: haven't a clue
    Cap: Kangol

Crticism welcomed.

I like everything except the jacket.

7. Binker

Binker Senior member

[
    I feel like selling this coat (32R) and getting a 30L at some point.

have you ever made a post without making reference to your size in some way?

8. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

Sometimes he posts about how he gets called a fag at bars

9. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

10. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

the fact you farts think jil sander is for hipsters shows how out of touch you are.

WTF? For irony? Is this done in the way hipsters dress like ugly nerds in order to be cool?

11. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

he was called fat before now has an issue [​IMG]

12. simon626

simon626 Active Member

How are you so thin? Pituitary gland malfuntion?!? Lolz

13. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

the fact you farts think jil sander is for hipsters shows how out of touch you are.

Yeah its slightly ludicrous that anything that is outside of mc rules would be called irony by this guy. I could see maybe tb being considered purposefully ironic and breaking the rules to make a statement only--ie I can see why MCers call tb a troll--and maybe not even then, but I would be inclined to think that Raf would be more interested in the visual effect of long sleeves and a buttoned bottom button than anything else

14. Dibidoolandas

Dibidoolandas Active Member

Untucked shirt and blazer look is bad. Shirt is kinda ugly, and doesn't go with the blazer.
    Jeans need to be slimmer and are too long. Buy pants that fit next time.
    Shoes are bad.
    Movado watch does not go at all.
    The jacket might fit weirdly too but I can't tell because you're standing funny.

Your thick neck leads me to believe you're pretty built but you can't tell from the picture (your shoulders are pretty narrow-looking). Regardless, you should unbutton a button on your shirt to balance out how wide your neck is.

I'd agree on all points except probably the jeans, I never feel comfortable tucking in with them. Also I have the top two unbuttoned but I guess it's folding over in the picture.

I guess I payed way too much for the Hugo Boss shirt and refuse to not wear it all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.