The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

don't see how that is awesome, you guys are blinded by the beard
    Either the vest needs to be larger or the shirt slimmer, looks like sausage casing

2. Meis

Meis Senior member

It seems like MC guys are like....2-4 sizes bigger than the average SW&D guy.

FTFY

aside from anorexics and circus troops i doubt you'll find many groups that aren't larger than avg sw&d

Partly true. But I don't think there are that many SW&D guys that are really really small. I'd wager the vast majority of SW&D guys are in the range of 36-40jacket and 28-32 waist. MC on the otherhand - not everyone is drastically larger, but there does seem to be quite a lot of guys that are 36+ waist and 44+ jackets... at least the MC Buy+Sell makes it seem that way (which sucks for me, I almost never see suits/sportcoats in 36).

3. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

4. themidship22

themidship22 Senior member

[​IMG]

There's the back. I really don't think it's too big at all.

5. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

[​IMG]

the hem on your left leg is stacking proper weird[​IMG]

6. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Partly true. But I don't think there are that many SW&D guys that are really really small. I'd wager the vast majority of SW&D guys are in the range of 36-40jacket and 28-32 waist. MC on the otherhand - not everyone is drastically larger, but there does seem to be quite a lot of guys that are 36+ waist and 44+ jackets... at least the MC Buy+Sell makes it seem that way (which sucks for me, I almost never see suits/sportcoats in 36).
    You do realize that most mainstream stores in the US don't even sell 28-30 waist pants or a 36 jacket right? At least in Brick and Mortar stores. I'd say thats pretty small.

7. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

America is just fat

8. bows1

bows1 Senior member

America is just fat

Thats true.

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

[​IMG]

There's the back. I really don't think it's too big at all.

Dude you're crossing your arms to make it look tighter. Post it zipped from the front with your arms at your sides.

10. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

Dude you're crossing your arms to make it look tighter. Post it zipped from the front with your arms at your sides.
    hahaha, i don't get it. who's he trying to fool? If it's too big, it's too big. It doesn't matter whether or not you deceive styleforum. additional comments on the fit: you mix brown boots with a black jacket, and jcrew suburban workwear (two shirts) with more edgy/moto leather. it's just not working.

11. Meis

Meis Senior member

You do realize that most mainstream stores in the US don't even sell 28-30 waist pants or a 36 jacket right? At least in Brick and Mortar stores. I'd say thats pretty small.

Most places do sell 30 waist pants, though yeah 36 jackets are a pain to find in the US. But going by the US isn't a good measuring stick because -

America is just fat

Yep. Elsewhere in the world a size 36 is a small and much less difficult to find. In Japan and some other asian countries a small would be even smaller than a 36

12. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

Yep. Elsewhere in the world a size 36 is a small and much less difficult to find. In Japan and some other asian countries a small would be even smaller than a 36

Just found a chart that suggests that Americans men are, on average, 3 inches taller than Japanese men. Surely that explains the difference?

13. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Most places do sell 30 waist pants, though yeah 36 jackets are a pain to find in the US. But going by the US isn't a good measuring stick because -

Yeah I suppose but not 29 and 28. and never a 36.

14. Meis

Meis Senior member

Yeah I suppose but not 29 and 28. and never a 36.

True, I was just saying that on SW&D there's plenty of guys that are sizee 28-29. Otherwise its much more rare

15. James_M

James_M Senior member

hahaha, i don't get it. who's he trying to fool? If it's too big, it's too big. It doesn't matter whether or not you deceive styleforum.

additional comments on the fit: you mix brown boots with a black jacket, and jcrew suburban workwear (two shirts) with more edgy/moto leather. it's just not working.

You think motos are edgy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.