• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128
Looks hendrix-y.

Originally Posted by sq4you
+1 on looks hendrixy. one small step backwards for moo.....one giant
uhoh.gif
for mankind

Originally Posted by robbie
I am no prize, and my fits suck (moreso than this many would say I'm sure)... but this seems like several good items coming together to form an average looking fit.

It might be the lighting, but it looks as though the jacket is supressing the shirt and the shirt wants out from under the jackets supression. It isn't laying flat or layering, it literally looks like the jacket shrank on your torso and the shirt didn't. It is just weird looking.

Originally Posted by lmaozedong
would be good with a white t or something. that ill fitting green t is ruining everything, im with robbie on this one

Originally Posted by BB1
Yeah, less color is always better.
smile.gif

You can never go wrong with a white tee under your leather. That's what I always default to whenever I cannot decide what looks best.

Thanks guys. To be sure, this was a very casual "walking the dog in the evening" fit, but you are all correct - the t-shirt is also too large on me, as is a large part of my wardrobe at this point. I am slowly coming to that realization.
blush.gif

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
if there is indeed a benevolent God, we will never see those vag pubic mound jeans on waywt again.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the worst part is that the jeans themselves, i.e. the cotton, the details, etc. are great.

obesitykills

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
the t-shirt is also too large on me, as is a large part of my wardrobe at this point. I am slowly coming to that realization.
blush.gif

I hope you realize this is great news.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Other than being awesome by reason of inspiring shoreman's post, this doesn't really work because absolutely everything is a different color. I think the brown boots are the biggest detractor. The leather on the H&M topcoat is also a bit off.

+1 weird combo all around.

lmao tha's some pimp ****. Sorry you have to sell the boots.

JO3B

Reaction score
judging by where they hit your wrists i'd venture to say the suit sleeves seem a tad short.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah sleeves are way short, but I like the way the suit fits + the choice of shirt and tie (albeit being fairly conservative), not sure about the shoes though, they're not bad but I think the last could be better/sleeker.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is that bbbf jd? if so, i would say that sleeve length is intentional. looks gud

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
is that bbbf jd? if so, i would say that sleeve length is intentional. looks gud
Yup. Told you I'm a bb1. This one does fit a bit slimmer than most bbbf's I've tried on. I left the sleeves a bit short because of the proportions of the jacket, they could be an inch longer I guess but a lot of my shirts are shorter than this one. Shirt / tie are Thom and the sleeves are probably a half inch long. Lol at Xenox the shoes are tramezza fiorenzos and by far the sleekest I own; in fact they don't get a ton of wear because the last / chisel toe is more elongated than I generally like.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
IMO jd may you would look much better in a suit with a lower button stance

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_4660.jpg
Coats Alexander mcqueen, you all probably know what everything else is by now.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fuji, if those are the all saints boots, what model are they? they look great with those narrow hems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads