The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zissou

zissou Senior member

Thanks. I'll put some proper photos on the KMW thread once they settle a little more.

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

You letting women decide what you wear these days? [​IMG] The KMWs are fantastic. I had to size down to 31x34 because 32W wasn't available, but I'm glad I did. An easy inch stretch in the waist, and they fit perfectly. All around really well made, with interesting details. I'm liking the wide red/blue selvage. I hope you were looking at them from Blue Owl. They were ~$145 with their latest sale and I think Jay has one left.
    Not deciding for me (yet, though she is a denimhead), just that I was given a subtle hint as to what Santa may have already had in store for me for xmas. That, and I picked up a pair of RRLs recently, too, on top of some Rogues I should be seeing in December and some repros in January so... I really wanted to, have always wanted to pick up KMW, etc. My other problem was that I was iffy on the front pockets. I liked that they made the jeans unique but I wasn't sure how long I could wear them without "loving" them. I told J back when he had the sale that I originally wanted to get the Rockers but was glad they sold out because I never would have realized just how slim the 1950 cut was. If things don't turn out in December, I might still pick them up. Just have so much denim to wear these days.

3. Ideefixee

Ideefixee Senior member

Not deciding for me (yet, though she is a denimhead), just that I was given a subtle hint as to what Santa may have already had in store for me for xmas. That, and I picked up a pair of RRLs recently, too, on top of some Rogues I should be seeing in December and some repros in January so... I really wanted to, have always wanted to pick up KMW, etc. My other problem was that I was iffy on the front pockets. I liked that they made the jeans unique but I wasn't sure how long I could wear them without "loving" them.

I told J back when he had the sale that I originally wanted to get the Rockers but was glad they sold out because I never would have realized just how slim the 1950 cut was. If things don't turn out in December, I might still pick them up. Just have so much denim to wear these days.

How is RRL's raw denim? I'll be in the store next week, was thinking about taking a look at their jean selecion.

4. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

Zissou,

Keep the stubble. It is making the whole look even better.

5. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Cool, still trying to figure it out . . . : / although the hammer outfit gave me a laugh

I wasn't posting that as a crushing fit... just ran out to get some Halloween shit, really just wanted feedback on the boots + cuff

I did get some new SF approved stuff though... once I figure out a good combo I'll post it

6. whodini

How is RRL's raw denim? I'll be in the store next week, was thinking about taking a look at their jean selecion.
    Look through the RRL thread. I've been putting it up there for years with all the SF/BiG brands that people love. Don't know why it doesn't get more play other than it's far more exclusive, can't be purchased online, etc. At retail ($230) it's even priced like those Japanese brands at a discount AND it's made in the US for all the flag wavers. After wearing them for four years, they're definitely becoming more popular here, on Sufu, and in the general public. But then it's not made by a single dude so it's probably just crap.

7. Ideefixee

Ideefixee Senior member

Look through the RRL thread. I've been putting it up there for years with all the SF/BiG brands that people love. Don't know why it doesn't get more play other than it's far more exclusive, can't be purchased online, etc. At retail ($230) it's even priced like those Japanese brands at a discount AND it's made in the US for all the flag wavers. After wearing them for four years, they're definitely becoming more popular here, on Sufu, and in the general public.

But then it's not made by a single dude so it's probably just crap.

Lmao.

8. Razele

Razele Senior member

My RRL's have been really good

I would buy another pair for sure

9. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Shit, nothing compared to BR or GS but I thought I'd post it up for a laugh anyway. Always a same as second grade concept:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. whodini

I remember the first time I dressed up as a gimp for Halloween, too.

11. Binker

Binker Senior member

[​IMG]

12. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I remember the first time I dressed up as a gimp for Halloween, too.

[​IMG]

13. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

ann d
    lost & found
    ro x 2

[​IMG]

i think this is my favorite fit from you

14. zissou

zissou Senior member

Not deciding for me (yet, though she is a denimhead), just that I was given a subtle hint as to what Santa may have already had in store for me for xmas.
    OK, I'm jealous. The last girl I dated said my jeans were "umm, peculiar".

Shit, that is a lot of denim. The front pockets are cool if you are into workwear. Otherwise, they would look silly.

The 1950 cut can be a nice slim straight if you size down one. Otherwise, I think mine would have been more of a straight fit had I gone TTS. I'm looking forward to a little more stretching...

15. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Don't know why it doesn't get more play other than it's far more exclusive, can't be purchased online, etc.

You clearly know why!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.